"Bandit" is back

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

"Bandit" is back

Postby OneTinMan on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:07 pm

I have not seen that name in a long time. But, he or she
is one of the best ammy players. So nice to see you play( whoever you are)
and hope you play in the Masters this week. :)

Doug
OneTinMan

Re: "Bandit" is back

Postby JackRussellTerror on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:26 pm

i don't see why "BANDIT" has to tee one up in Ammy !
yes i know, its a free world, and indeed he/she has every right to do so !

but there are quite a few in Ammy who only have Ammy skills and like to mix it up with each other each week, and now a bandit is stealing our chance for a win !

why doesn't "BANDIT" pit his abilities soley in Pro or Champ or is he/she too scared to match it with other GREAT players in there, like Roy and the like !

in other words, B U G G E R OFF BANDIT leave the Ammy level to AMATEUR players.

this aint fair :x

my 3 cents ..........
https://www.youtube.com/@rob262
https://webcamsydney.com/
Rob
the Links Tour 1998 ------> 2024 --------->
"mmmmmmm ......birdie num num !"
JackRussellTerror

Postby Mississippi on Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:14 pm

JackRussellTerror wrote:i don't see why "BANDIT" has to tee one up in Ammy !

but there are quite a few in Ammy who only have Ammy skills and like to mix it up with each other each week, and now a bandit is stealing our chance for a win !

why doesn't "BANDIT" pit his abilities soley in Pro or Champ or is he/she too scared to match it with other GREAT players in there, like Roy and the like !

my 3 cents ..........

If this ain't the pot calling the kettle black.....i ain't never seen the pot!
Mississippi

Postby JackRussellTerror on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:13 pm

Mississippi wrote:
JackRussellTerror wrote:i don't see why "BANDIT" has to tee one up in Ammy !

my 3 cents ..........

If this ain't the pot calling the kettle black.....i ain't never seen the pot!

mate, what chance do you think ANY of us Ammy players, who play the Ammy events week in week out, have in scoring a win when BANDIT lobs in ! NONE ! and yes i do know that winning isn't everything........ i learnt that 68 years ago fella !

i've played the Ammy Tour week in week out for more than a year and there are some better regular players in AMMY than i ! but i do TRY to beat them WHICH on most occassions i don't........when BANDIT lobs in, NO ONE has a chance of a win !

BANDIT is like some 6'6" brute of an NFL player (is it the NFL over there) who belts the daylights out of a lightweight 5'5" 1/4 back, gets up and declares "LOOK HOW GOOD I AM ....... i KNOCKED HIS BLOCK OFF" !

all we need now is for ROY to tee one up in Ammy - as he said he was thinking of doing a few weeks ago :lol:

EDIT: Mississippi quote - "If this ain't the pot calling the kettle black.....i ain't never seen the pot!" the reason Mississippi, i joined the Ammy Tour back in about January last year was due to the suggestion by Doug. New PC in January 2020 with Windows 10, i was dismayed that i couldn't hit snap anymore playing Pro ! Grafics issue ? so Doug suggested i come over to the Ammy Tour, and now have never looked back ......love Ammy, the competition is tight ! well, WAS tight ......

with BANDIT teeing one up in Ammy there is NO COMPETITION !
Rob
JackRussellTerror

Postby ilesquire on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:01 am

Wow...................Someone needs a tissue....maybe a box of tissues....lol
ilesquire

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:13 am

never heard of Bandit before. (maybe memory loss :lol:) Has he been "around" for a long time?
RoyHiggi

Postby JackRussellTerror on Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:18 am

ilesquire wrote:Wow...................Someone needs a tissue....maybe a box of tissues....lol

yes, and i'll have cheese with that whine thank you SIR :lol:
JackRussellTerror

Postby GOLFGEEK1 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:20 am

:) Guys! OK, Bandit is back. I'm sure that there are several players here that have the skill set to beat this guy/girl, including you JackRusselTerror! Have a little faith in your playing ability! :) I mean, you know the old saying "any player on any given day".That's why we play the rounds. Best of luck everyone!!! and RELAX!!! :lol:

RICK :D
"I'm Smiling because I have NO CLUE what's going on"
GOLFGEEK1

Postby JackRussellTerror on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:12 pm

GOLFGEEK1 wrote::) Guys! OK, Bandit is back. I'm sure that there are several players here that have the skill set to beat this guy/girl, including you JackRusselTerror! Have a little faith in your playing ability! :) I mean, you know the old saying "any player on any given day".That's why we play the rounds. Best of luck everyone!!! and RELAX!!! :lol:

RICK :D

i've taken a chill pill overnight and slept on it, after spitting the dummy Rick !

all cool ! just playing the game and enjoying it for what it is, is the key !

if Bandit OR indeed Roy lob in to tee one up in Ammy - HECK you guys are most welcome.
it will be interesting to see what scores they can shoot in Ammy !

see you on the fairways ......

8)
JackRussellTerror

Postby Bandit on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:18 pm

Thanks JRT, I really do appreciate the welcome back. I have not played in a long time.
But good luck to you playing this game we all have enjoyed for many years.

Ron
Bandit

Postby Mississippi on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:57 pm

Glad to see you have come to your senses Jack. I made my comment because i found it incredulous that a duffer with a career -17 average in pro, and up to the day he left pro... had finished in the top 5 of nearly every tournament entered, would admonish someone for doing the same thing a mere 15 months later.
I was beginning to believe your hypocrisy knew no bounds until your earlier post. Your reply after my comment seemingly seeking to justify your own move to Ammy, reminded me that i used that exact same excuse when i quit playing champ challenging and moved down to pro when questioned by rwoodworker several years ago. The lone exception being i used age and declining skills instead of a computer change on that snap issue.
I will take your " just playing the game and enjoying it for what it is " comment to heart, and return to the level where the duffers with the big kahunas reside snap be dammed .
Mississippi

Postby JackRussellTerror on Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:47 pm

Bandit wrote:Thanks JRT, I really do appreciate the welcome back. I have not played in a long time.
But good luck to you playing this game we all have enjoyed for many years.

Ron

no wucken furries Bandit.....enjoy the event.
if you do indeed play Ammy, we'll see if we can catch you :D
Rob
JackRussellTerror

Postby JackRussellTerror on Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:54 pm

Mississippi wrote:Glad to see you have come to your senses Jack. I made my comment because i found it incredulous that a duffer with a career -17 average in pro, and up to the day he left pro... had finished in the top 5 of nearly every tournament entered, would admonish someone for doing the same thing a mere 15 months later.
I was beginning to believe your hypocrisy knew no bounds until your earlier post. Your reply after my comment seemingly seeking to justify your own move to Ammy, reminded me that i used that exact same excuse when i quit playing champ challenging and moved down to pro when questioned by rwoodworker several years ago. The lone exception being i used age and declining skills instead of a computer change on that snap issue.
I will take your " just playing the game and enjoying it for what it is " comment to heart, and return to the level where the duffers with the big kahunas reside snap be dammed .

thanks Mississippi, no problems.
yes i had a genuine reason from switching from Pro to Ammy in January 2020.....[censored] new PC !

i was snaping bang on 6 in Pro with the new toy BUT it wasn't registering as such, so i did the switch to Ammy
https://www.lspn.net/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12612
and glad i did ....

i tell ya tho.....you'll need big "kahunas" to go for the pin on the 11th 13th and 15th in round 1 at Augusta this week !

ahhhhhhhh its fun ...........

Rob
Rob
JackRussellTerror

Return to Talk About It