USA?

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

USA?

Postby RoyHiggi on Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:35 pm

What on earth is going on in Washington! A certain person has a lot to answer for.
RoyHiggi

Re: USA?

Postby Bassmaster on Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:46 pm

The people on the left never answered with any reasons for all their actions/riots/protests of the last four years, especially the actions of this last year. Now all of a sudden the left goes ape s**t because of the a 'right' protest. With the congress, senate, and o'biden in there all I have to say is "Americans, get out your checkbooks because our taxes are going to go up since America will once again be the World's ATM machine."
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby RoyHiggi on Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Bassmaster wrote:The people on the left never answered with any reasons for all their actions/riots/protests of the last four years, especially the actions of this last year. Now all of a sudden the left goes ape s**t because of the a 'right' protest. With the congress, senate, and o'biden in there all I have to say is "Americans, get out your checkbooks because our taxes are going to go up since America will once again be the World's ATM machine."

Hmmm Not a clue what all that means. But all I have seen has been disgusting
RoyHiggi

Postby pmgolf on Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:37 pm

With strong feelings on both sides, I hope all will agree with me that conversation about it doesn't belong on this forum.

Pete
pmgolf

Postby Blade on Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:52 pm

pmgolf wrote:With strong feelings on both sides, I hope all will agree with me that conversation about it doesn't belong on this forum.

Pete

Absolutely 100% agreed
Blade

Postby dick_burt on Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:24 pm

pmgolf wrote:With strong feelings on both sides, I hope all will agree with me that conversation about it doesn't belong on this forum.

Pete

I strongly agree!!!
D i c k Burt
dick_burt

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:54 am

My apologies. Massive massive world event but I can see why!
RoyHiggi

Postby KunkleMan on Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:43 am

Bassmaster wrote:The people on the left never answered with any reasons for all their actions/riots/protests of the last four years, especially the actions of this last year. Now all of a sudden the left goes ape s**t because of the a 'right' protest. With the congress, senate, and o'biden in there all I have to say is "Americans, get out your checkbooks because our taxes are going to go up since America will once again be the World's ATM machine."

I agree----well said. Seems some want to stick their heads in the sand! :cry:
KunkleMan

Postby pmgolf on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:55 am

KunkleMan wrote:

I agree----well said. Seems some want to stick their heads in the sand! :cry:

Please - please, take your politics to another forum. >> Forum Moderator, a little help here! <<

Pete
pmgolf

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:15 pm

i'll lock it for now.. but this is Mark's forum, so i'm not sure about his policy.
free speech is one thing, but i agree we need places that are politics free :)
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby lstouradmin on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:39 am

Agreed, let's keep this place focused on the game and fun. If you'd like to engage in that conversation feel free to PM each other.

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

Return to Talk About It