APCD designer help

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: APCD designer help

Postby Mike Nicely Sr on Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:49 am

I have tried several times to load splash screen and no luck ..says cannot open jpeg .. hmmm
Mike Nicely Sr

Postby GoBucks on Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:30 am

Mike Nicely Sr wrote:I have tried several times to load splash screen and no luck ..says cannot open jpeg .. hmmm

This is a link to where the designers hang out. Someone there might be able to help you.
https://linkscorner.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=7
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Postby Mike Nicely Sr on Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:49 am

Thanks ... I lost the link to their forum ... good to have :D
Mike Nicely Sr

Postby Mike Nicely Sr on Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:39 pm

Got the problem fixed ... the course is complete now. Again more problems .. hahaha ... I used the course lock and it said it locked the course .. however it is not visible in any of the course folder associated with Links .. did a search on my PC and nothing found. Odd happenings lately. Time to visit my PC man and have him look at this for me.
Any ideas where I can upload the course. Went to Links Corner but they have a new way of uploading and not sure I am good with this method.

Have a blessed New Year all!!!! :)
Mike Nicely Sr

Postby GoBucks on Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:44 am

That's the only place to upload, that I'm aware of.

Side note: where are you located at in Ohio? I was born and raised in the Columbus area, and still have family in central Ohio.
GoBucks

Postby pmgolf on Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:52 am

Mike Nicely Sr wrote:Got the problem fixed ... the course is complete now. Again more problems .. hahaha ... I used the course lock and it said it locked the course .. however it is not visible in any of the course folder associated with Links .. did a search on my PC and nothing found. Odd happenings lately. Time to visit my PC man and have him look at this for me.
Any ideas where I can upload the course. Went to Links Corner but they have a new way of uploading and not sure I am good with this method.

Have a blessed New Year all!!!! :)

It's a bit strange at first, but after doing it once it becomes easier.

Pete
pmgolf

Postby Mike Nicely Sr on Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:29 am

GoBucks wrote:That's the only place to upload, that I'm aware of.

Side note: where are you located at in Ohio? I was born and raised in the Columbus area, and still have family in central Ohio.

I do live in Ohio but up North on the Lake ...little community called Willoughby. Love Ohio golf .. this course I just finished is my hometown course. I would ride my bike there at 4pm to meet Dad for quick 9 holes. He paid $5 and I cost $.25. We did that 3 times a week. Not difficult in Links but trust me IRL it plays a little tougher. Had the course record 61 for over 30 years until they did a rework of a few holes so now it is no longer the record.. :| ... will look into uploading it at Links Corner
still can't get the course lock to work. I think it is the way I have my folder settings and permissions. Going to get that looked at in New Year.
And as always Go Bucks .. O H I O!!!!
Mike Nicely Sr

Postby GoBucks on Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:35 am

Mike Nicely Sr wrote:
GoBucks wrote:Side note: where are you located at in Ohio? I was born and raised in the Columbus area, and still have family in central Ohio.

I do live in Ohio but up North on the Lake ...little community called Willoughby. Love Ohio golf ..
And as always Go Bucks .. O H I O!!!!

I'm familiar with where Willoughby is. Have never been there. As far as golf in Ohio, I agree. A lot of fine courses within a 45 mile radius of Columbus.

Go Bucks! Beat Clemson!
GoBucks

Previous

Return to Talk About It