Happy Thanksgiving

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Mississippi on Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:58 pm

2020 has been a rough year for the world, and sadly it appears this winter will be deadly for far too many. I wish every member of LSPN a Happy turkey day, and pray y'all do whatever it takes to keep yourself and your family safe until about June 2021
Mississippi

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby gibby on Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:16 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Common sense and common courtesy two things this world needs more of.
gibby

Postby KunkleMan on Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:52 am

Mississippi wrote:2020 has been a rough year for the world, and sadly it appears this winter will be deadly for far too many. I wish every member of LSPN a Happy turkey day, and pray y'all do whatever it takes to keep yourself and your family safe until about June 2021

Same to you. Enjoy the day. Hope "June 2021" turns out to be "December 2020" or "January 2021" :wink:
KunkleMan

Postby GoBucks on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:08 am

Happy Thanksgiving!
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Postby Harpo on Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:10 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. The past 6 months by son and family have been living with us until there new home is done. My daughter-in-law works at a health clinic. Two days ago she was tested positive for Covid-19. She is staying in our front bedroom. So far no one else has had any signs of having it. My wife and I are in our late 60's so hoping for the best to stay safe. We will be tested again tomm. to see if we have it. We had just been tested Monday for we found out a week ago we were in contact with someone that had it. We both tested negative then. Stay safe everyone.
Jim
Harpo

Postby Redskin on Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all here and all your loved ones.
Jim
Redskin

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:18 am

Harpo wrote:Happy Thanksgiving everyone. The past 6 months by son and family have been living with us until there new home is done. My daughter-in-law works at a health clinic. Two days ago she was tested positive for Covid-19. She is staying in our front bedroom. So far no one else has had any signs of having it. My wife and I are in our late 60's so hoping for the best to stay safe. We will be tested again tomm. to see if we have it. We had just been tested Monday for we found out a week ago we were in contact with someone that had it. We both tested negative then. Stay safe everyone.

Happy Thxgiving to all friends in the USA and beyond. Have a great time as far as you can, stay safe and fingers crossed for Harpo and family
RoyHiggi

Postby Harpo on Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:00 pm

A quick update. Now my son, granddaughter and my wife have tested positive also. I am the only one that has tested negative. I need to stay at my computer and lay low. No bad reactions from anyone thou. My daughter-in-law's fever broke in just one day and she is just a little sore all over. The rest just got tested today but no real symptoms.
Jim
Harpo

Postby rwoodworkr on Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:45 pm

Harpo wrote:A quick update. Now my son, granddaughter and my wife have tested positive also. I am the only one that has tested negative. I need to stay at my computer and lay low. No bad reactions from anyone thou. My daughter-in-law's fever broke in just one day and she is just a little sore all over. The rest just got tested today but no real symptoms.

That's amazing that your wife tested positive but you haven't. Hope it stays that way.
I have two daughter-in-laws that are nurses, and both have had close calls, but have always tested negative. My grandson's girlfriend had covid, so my grandson had to quarantine, but always tested negative. On a scale of 1 to 10, my wife's risk factor is an 11, so I'm being as careful as possible. A month ago, I didn't know anyone personally who had contracted the virus; now I know several. Bring on the vaccine!
rwoodworkr

Postby Harpo on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:25 am

Tested Positive today. Living with 4 others that tested positive I was going to get it sooner or later. Some coughing and achy but otherwise doing good. Same goes for the others. My 9 yr old granddaughter seems not to be effective at all.
Jim
Harpo

Postby rwoodworkr on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:45 am

Hang in there Jim. Praying you and your family have the best outcome possible.
rwoodworkr

Postby AJMatthews on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:38 pm

Praying for you Jim! Hopefully the whole crew kicks it soon!

--AJ
AJMatthews

Postby Mississippi on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:50 pm

Godspeed Jim. Wishing for 100% recovery for you and your entire household. Y'all are in our prayers.
Mississippi

Return to Talk About It