Can't see the tournaments I created

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Can't see the tournaments I created

Postby PirataCuenca on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:50 pm

Hi again!

I finally did it and created a new league. I created the first two tournaments (four taking into account they are pro and am tournaments) without problem, however, after that, I created two more tournaments appearently rightly, however I cannot see them in the league section on the web.

I think I filled it all but I don't know if I did anything wrong as I'm new here.
PirataCuenca

Re: Can't see the tournaments I created

Postby pmgolf on Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:19 pm

I sent you a PM.

Pete
pmgolf

Postby PirataCuenca on Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:33 am

That's what I mean. I firstly create two tournaments for pro-am level and I can see them in the web. After that I created a few more but I cannot see them. Neither I can see them when I click on "copy rounds"
Attachments
image (10).png
image (10).png (211.2 KB) Viewed 3235 times
image (8).png
image (8).png (209.56 KB) Viewed 3282 times
PirataCuenca

Postby pmgolf on Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:44 am

Email sent.

Pete
pmgolf

Postby Bassmaster on Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:06 am

I can see your 4 created tournament under your league in the upcoming events. If you are meaning that you don't see your tournaments in the current events section that is because they will not be post until the actual start date. Look for your first 2 tournament on the 19th.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby PirataCuenca on Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:51 am

Bassmaster wrote:I can see your 4 created tournament under your league in the upcoming events. If you are meaning that you don't see your tournaments in the current events section that is because they will not be post until the actual start date. Look for your first 2 tournament on the 19th.

That's not what I mean. I mean that I created some other tournaments that are not shown in the upcoming events.

Anyway I think running a tour is too hard for me rght now... I think I'll be playing the current tournaments and let's see in a while
PirataCuenca

Postby Bassmaster on Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:32 pm

PirataCuenca wrote:
Bassmaster wrote:I can see your 4 created tournament under your league in the upcoming events. If you are meaning that you don't see your tournaments in the current events section that is because they will not be post until the actual start date. Look for your first 2 tournament on the 19th.

That's not what I mean. I mean that I created some other tournaments that are not shown in the upcoming events.

Anyway I think running a tour is too hard for me rght now... I think I'll be playing the current tournaments and let's see in a while

Oh, ok. When I create my tournaments I will usually do an entire months worth. Usually around 15 to 18 events and if I look at the upcoming events it will usually only show about 4 or 5 of them.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Return to Talk About It