Is it possible to create my own league?

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Is it possible to create my own league?

Postby PirataCuenca on Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:50 am

Hi!

Firstly, I want to say that I'm glad to have found that website. I've been playing Links since December 2000 when I started playin Links LS 2000. After a few years I change to 2003.

I've always played alone in my pc, offline in tours I created and played against the AI, so discovering that web to play tournaments with real people is amazing to me.

I've read that I need to upgrade my membership in order to be able to create my own league and tournaments. In the screen "my account" I've read that I should write an email to that direction in order to ask for that.

I'de like to create a league, as creating tours and tournaments, and running them as always been a big motivation to me inside the game.

I don't know if it's possible or how much it cost.

Cheers!
PirataCuenca

Re: Is it possible to create my own league?

Postby Bassmaster on Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:42 pm

It use to be that all you needed to do was upgrade your membership to "Tour Director". Since Mark did away with the annual fees I'm not really sure now. I've forgotten what I had to do to upgrade my membership. It's been awhile.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby Mississippi on Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:45 pm

I answered your question in the other post. Click on leagues and fill out this section. If you don't see that section click on the My account tab and look at your membership information. If it doesn't say tour director drop a private message to lstouradmin asking Mark to upgrade your account. He made the site free awhile back so it shouldn't cost you anything. Of course you can donate on the current events page

league.png
league.png (7.01 KB) Viewed 1731 times

Once you have completed that part, you make the tourneys and the rules, whether anyone joins is another question that only time can answer.
Mississippi

Postby PirataCuenca on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi again!

I finally did it and created a new league. I created the first two tournaments (four taking into account they are pro and am tournaments) without problem, however, after that, I created two more tournaments appearently rightly, however I cannot see them in the league section on the web.

I think I filled it all but I don't know if I did anything wrong as I'm new here.
PirataCuenca

Return to Talk About It