ZOZO

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

ZOZO

Postby RoyHiggi on Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:46 pm

Fantastic 4 rounds Mortenvj. :shock:

Posted the above and then went out to see how close I could get :lol: Played as well as I have for ages and got one ahead after 2 rounds. Held it through round 3 but I knew your last round was special so I had to be perfect.

Hoiking my T shot on the first par 5 way left into the rough basically ended the challenge especially as my next shot ( which i aimed for safety and hopefully just get the birdie) was another hack left and into sand right behind a very thick tree trunk :twisted: Par it was but heyho you never know :D :D

Eagled the next 2 par 5's and then aced the par 3 11th. My favourite sort of hole in one where I moved the position on the T , hit the shot I wanted and watch it dribble into the hole. Then my hopes were all on the par 4 13th. Driveable with plenty of overswing but I missed right and was pleased to see it just missed the green. Fluked a 21 yard chip in for eagle and it was on again :lol: :lol:

Got the birdies through to 16 . The 17th is flat and aceable ( Mortenvj had done it) but a miss snap left me about 12 feet and a very straight putt. :oops: :oops: :oops: A crazy miss snap and it sailed wide. Crazy to get all that way and mess up with as easy a putt as I could hope for. Albatross on 18 anyone.... No chance and one short it was.

As I said first off fantastic rounds Mortenvj i enjoyed the chase. :lol:
RoyHiggi

Return to Talk About It