How about ANYTHING about th tour status

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: Shutup??

Postby txTarHeel on Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:27 pm

terrell wrote:thanks, don. but free's right, i need to work on my delivery.

T, you might want to try quoting and possibly including an emoticon. No charge for the delivery tip. :P
txTarHeel

Postby terrell on Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:14 pm

txTarHeel wrote:T, you might want to try quoting and possibly including an emoticon. No charge for the delivery tip. :P

hmmmm, i understand your point. however, i'm anti-emoticon. i do occasionally include a (8 or something, but emoticons, animated gifs, superfluous signatures are annoying. it's the primary reason i could never read the linkscorner forums. just way too much crap going on, and not enough substance. but i appreciate the suggestion.
terrell

Postby BirdieExpress on Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:41 pm

I've never needed any, but I'm sure there are some good self help books you could consult. Or, maybe LSPN could send you to a seminar or some other training session. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BirdieExpress

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:52 pm

the animated emoticon library at LC reminds me of that scene from men in black where tommy lee jones opens the coffee room door at MIB headquarters for newbie will smith and you see a gaggle of small aliens hanging out, twittering, and wiggling their tentacles or whatever. lw
Last edited by Larry_Warrilow on Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Larry_Warrilow

Postby tryandtyoneon on Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:15 pm

terrell wrote:
txTarHeel wrote:T, you might want to try quoting and possibly including an emoticon. No charge for the delivery tip. :P

hmmmm, i understand your point. however, i'm anti-emoticon. i do occasionally include a (8 or something, but emoticons, animated gifs, superfluous signatures are annoying. it's the primary reason i could never read the linkscorner forums. just way too much crap going on, and not enough substance. but i appreciate the suggestion.

hmmmm.I don't need a Imageto fall on my head....no more from me.......All posts will be squeaky Image from now on.....can we talk about chippin' on the greens, or is that like Image

The avatar is stayin' though
Last edited by tryandtyoneon on Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby Dr_Dave on Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:15 pm

terrell wrote:

Made this for you T
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Postby terrell on Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:27 pm

lol. thanks, guys. you're too much. i'm wiping away a virtual tear.
terrell

Postby djwoods10 on Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:37 am

iv been playing since 99 t when i had my hart attack had a lot of time to sit around and a friend introduced me to the game
just play and have fun - don
djwoods10

Postby terrell on Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:09 am

and a good friend that was. btw, are you able to have all night s e x (frelling censor bot!) again?
terrell

I was 30 before links was released

Postby normanfinbar on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:10 am

When I said I had been playing links probably longer than you had been alive It was almost true. I was playing Mean18 until links 386 came out. That was long enough ago Terrell that if you are only 30 now you must have been playing at about 4 or 5.

Norman

i'll be 30 in july, so i don't think that's quite possible. and i bought the first links almost as soon as it hit the shelves, so i think maybe bruce carver is one of the few that have played links longer than me (well, he doesn't play any more obviously, but you know what i mean).

everyone that reports to me is older, so i wish i had a dollar for everytime i've heard 'whipper snapper'. (8
normanfinbar

Postby Freefaller on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:42 am

Norm, there's a "Quote" button in the upper right corner of every post, you might find it easier to use that than retyping or cutting and pasting others posts (makes it easier to understand who's post is who's as well). Oh and did you notice that duffer and T both provided the update you requested (no need to say thanks or anything).
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Thanks

Postby normanfinbar on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:53 am

Freefaller wrote:Norm, there's a "Quote" button in the upper right corner of every post, you might find it easier to use that than retyping or cutting and pasting others posts (makes it easier to understand who's post is who's as well). Oh and did you notice that duffer and T both provided the update you requested (no need to say thanks or anything).
normanfinbar

Previous

Return to Talk About It