Terrell's Golfing Terms

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Terrell's Golfing Terms

Postby Colin_Rommel on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:17 am

Terrell, in case you read this, (You're still a member!) we do miss you (well, I do anyway!) Champ/Chall was your favourite haunt when I was mostly playing Pro/Chall, but now that I too have been playing Champ/Chall for quite a few years now, I wish you were still here playing it as well. :(

Whenever I play a round I always remember the terms you used for this game, such as "perpendicular fairways," "moonscape courses" and "squishy/quagmire" green conditions.

I also recall that you're a huge fan of Tiger Woods - not. ;)
Pobody's nerfect.
Colin_Rommel

Re: Terrell's Golfing Terms

Postby rwoodworkr on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:54 am

Yes, Terrell was certainly a character. Opinionated and funny. And I too really enjoyed competing against him.
rwoodworkr

Postby GoBucks on Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:27 am

He and I had some pretty good to and fros, all civil. I kinda miss that. I was searching for something on this site the other day and came across some of our discussions. Quite entertaining, imo.
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Postby KunkleMan on Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:30 am

Although I never played his conditions, I enjoyed his posts and he helped a lot of people with their problems. He kept the forum lively. I miss him.
KunkleMan

Postby Colin_Rommel on Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:27 am

KunkleMan wrote:Although I never played his conditions, I enjoyed his posts and he helped a lot of people with their problems. He kept the forum lively. I miss him.

Yes he was very helpful indeed -and made many entertaining posts, such as when he described a round he'd just played in detail with all its ups and downs. :lol:

Btw KunkleMan, it was after your invite back in the day that I joined LSPN and I've greatly enjoyed my time here since, so cheers!
Pobody's nerfect.
Colin_Rommel

Return to Talk About It