Comparing Stats for Swing Types and Diff. levels

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Comparing Stats for Swing Types and Diff. levels

Postby Adelade on Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:36 pm

I know its all probably old news to a lot of you, and I know its not a perfect comparison... but to someone like me who dont know much about RTS and PS I still thought it was really interesting to see. I got these stats from the Statistics page on LSPN that anyone can access, I noticed that if you click to see the stats of a player, the "League Average" stats with green bars actually show for that particular swing type and difficulty level (for that league). I made the graphs myself based on that, for a better visualization and comparison.

I posted this in the forum for the World Tour since the subject was already touched on there, but I thought others not part of the World Tour might enjoy seeing it as well.

Remember to take it with a grain of salt, the sample size isnt the best for all the combinations and there are a lot of outside factors that can play in if you give things enough thought, if anyone tries to take this opportunity to argue that their playstyle is superior to any other I would be massively disappointed and hope mods would promptly shut down the thread down at first indication of that coming to happen - really to each their own and thats all that needs to be said about that. The purpose of this comparison is merely to give a brief and hopefully thought-provoking indication of how the differences between the swing types and difficulty levels affect statistics according to this sample size from LSPN - which may or may not reflect the overall real state of things.
Attachments
LSPN Statistics.jpg
LSPN Statistics.jpg (214.54 KB) Viewed 1069 times

Return to Talk About It