Muirfield Village

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Muirfield Village

Postby Harpo on Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:41 pm

Tried to play at Muirfield Village but got the message no course found. These are the versions that I have. Do I need to delete some to be able to play?

Muirfield Village G.C. 2011
Muirfield Village Golf Club
Muirfield Village Golf Club 2003

I downloaded the course being used and when I went to load it, it said it was already there. When I get the error message I it just says "Muirfield Village G.C. not found.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. There are 4 different versions.
Jim
Harpo

Re: Muirfield Village

Postby GoesForIt on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Glad you got it figured. I guess I must have all 4 versions.

If I'd known the weather conditions for the IRL Memorial, it would have been fair to have Gusty/Firm/Fast on Saturday and Windy/Firm/Fast on Sunday... so I'm glad I didn't know such conditions.
GoesForIt

Postby GoesForIt on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:55 pm

Speaking of 4 versions, if you've been watching the telecast you know Jack Nicklaus has hinted at SEVERAL changes he intends to make between now and next year. I do hope somebody steps up and makes the changes once they've been made and there's a satellite photo to go by.
GoesForIt

Postby GoBucks on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:42 am

GoesForIt wrote:Speaking of 4 versions, if you've been watching the telecast you know Jack Nicklaus has hinted at SEVERAL changes he intends to make between now and next year. I do hope somebody steps up and makes the changes once they've been made and there's a satellite photo to go by.

He was already tearing up the greens on the front when they were finishing up play on the back.
Might want to re-consider the use of soft conditions. One of the changes he's making is installing a sub-air system for the greens.

Speaking of greens, were the pins the same for the first 3 rounds of this event?
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Return to Talk About It