Courses

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Courses

Postby shack on Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:24 pm

Anybody have any idea about the courses we are using this week. Can't find Candlestick Blur or Scotland's Hidden Gems?
Jeff Shackelford
shack

Re: Courses

Postby ilesquire on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:15 pm

ilesquire

Postby Blade on Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:00 pm

The easiest way is to click on current events - click on the conditions of the event you want to play - if you don't have the course click on the green arrow & you are automatically taken to the download page for that particular course - at Links Corner, couldn't be any easier.
Blade

Postby ilesquire on Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:47 pm

Unfortunately the 'green arrow' link is not automatically going to the Links Corner download page for these 2 courses... hence the links I provided..... (did a manual search at Links Corner to get them...)

Edit:-
Duh... Just checked again and now they are working....???!!! :oops:
ilesquire

Postby Blade on Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:57 pm

ilesquire wrote:Unfortunately the 'green arrow' link is not automatically going to the Links Corner download page for these 2 courses... hence the links I provided..... (did a manual search at Links Corner to get them...)

Edit:-
Duh... Just checked again and now they are working....???!!! :oops:

Shack has been a member here since the get go, I can't believe he didn't already know how to get courses the way I described he's the one who should be :oops: not you :lol: :lol:
Blade

Postby ilesquire on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:05 pm

To be fair to Shack, when I posted my links the LSPN automatic download button was pointing to a Links Corner "Course not found" page for both of these courses.... I was embarrassed because I didn't check again before 'correcting' your post.
ilesquire

Return to Talk About It