Carey Park Municipal

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Carey Park Municipal

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu May 21, 2020 4:18 am

Is this the flattest course out there? With a perfect snap there is an incredible score there for someone.
RoyHiggi

Re: Carey Park Municipal

Postby AJMatthews on Thu May 21, 2020 6:51 am

Makes Sea Island look like a Mountain course. Way too easy. I had 5 tap ins under 6 inches and 2 hole outs. Only par I made was because I hit the stick and it bounced away to 18 feet or so and I missed the putt snap. I doubt I'll finish this event.

--AJ
AJMatthews

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu May 21, 2020 8:33 am

AJMatthews wrote:Makes Sea Island look like a Mountain course. Way too easy. I had 5 tap ins under 6 inches and 2 hole outs. Only par I made was because I hit the stick and it bounced away to 18 feet or so and I missed the putt snap. I doubt I'll finish this event.

--AJ

Exactly right. I had 2 hole outs , hit the pin twice and did a 180 on another hole. Missed the snap on quite a few too but maybe all bar one fairway was 100% flat.

After the craziness of Prairie Dunes and Chapultec this was a bit too far the other way. :lol: :lol:
RoyHiggi

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu May 21, 2020 2:02 pm

RoyHiggi wrote:
AJMatthews wrote:Makes Sea Island look like a Mountain course. Way too easy. I had 5 tap ins under 6 inches and 2 hole outs. Only par I made was because I hit the stick and it bounced away to 18 feet or so and I missed the putt snap. I doubt I'll finish this event.

--AJ

Exactly right. I had 2 hole outs , hit the pin twice and did a 180 on another hole. Missed the snap on quite a few too but maybe all bar one fairway was 100% flat.

After the craziness of Prairie Dunes and Chapultec this was a bit too far the other way. :lol: :lol:

Just shows though how luck can play a big part in the game. Missed the snap quite a lot on approaches in non challenging but got the breaks with no penalty for the miss snap. Missed slightly more on challenging and didn't get the same amount of lucky breaks. Missing three greens with approaches and as a result the score was 4 worse :oops:
RoyHiggi

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu May 21, 2020 2:39 pm

Thought I would go for round 2 straightaway to get it right. Should have gone to bed :lol:
RoyHiggi

Postby Pitch on Fri May 22, 2020 7:10 am

RoyHiggi wrote:Thought I would go for round 2 straightaway to get it right. Should have gone to bed :lol:

I did . just looked at hole 1 .... cudda played tabletennis on on ...might be a good practice course , but .. :roll:
Pitch

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri May 22, 2020 9:58 am

Pitch wrote:
RoyHiggi wrote:Thought I would go for round 2 straightaway to get it right. Should have gone to bed :lol:

I did . just looked at hole 1 .... cudda played tabletennis on on ...might be a good practice course , but .. :roll:

Don't fancy it Ole? :lol:
RoyHiggi

Postby Pitch on Fri May 22, 2020 10:02 am

RoyHiggi wrote:
Pitch wrote:

Don't fancy it Ole? :lol:

.. made me miss Prairie Dunes .. : :D
Pitch

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri May 22, 2020 2:37 pm

.. made me miss Prairie Dunes .. : :D[/quote]

:lol: :lol:
RoyHiggi

Postby Blade on Fri May 22, 2020 4:14 pm

G'day Roy, if you want a bit of fun play Pitch in an online Funner, I did yesterday and the following players turned up Pitch & his mates Ole - OHNONO & SCHWARZKOPF & you reckon Lacers has a few Faces :D

Cheers
David
Blade

Postby Pitch on Fri May 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Blade wrote:G'day Roy, if you want a bit of fun play Pitch in an online Funner, I did yesterday and the following players turned up Pitch & his mates Ole - OHNONO & SCHWARZKOPF & you reckon Lacers has a few Faces :D

Cheers
David

:D :D you forgot Monty’s ani :lol:g

Ole aka ...whatever
Pitch

Postby Blade on Fri May 22, 2020 9:01 pm

Pitch wrote:
Blade wrote:G'day Roy, if you want a bit of fun play Pitch in an online Funner, I did yesterday and the following players turned up Pitch & his mates Ole - OHNONO & SCHWARZKOPF & you reckon Lacers has a few Faces :D

Cheers
David

:D :D you forgot Monty’s ani :lol:g

Ole aka ...whatever

:roll: Ah yes I did forget to mention Sergio - my BAD, I could be wrong but maybe you & Master Montgomery are the only ones who use him :D :D
Blade

Postby Pitch on Sat May 23, 2020 12:30 am

Thx for playing David.
Did you by any chance save my par 4 ace on the first hole ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pitch

Postby Blade on Sat May 23, 2020 12:37 am

Pitch wrote:Thx for playing David.

In Two Words Ole “F UCK OFF“ :lol: :lol: But I did manage to save your 11 on the Par 3 17th in the Raw :D :D :D
Blade

Postby Pitch on Sat May 23, 2020 12:44 am

Blade wrote:
Pitch wrote:Thx for playing David.

In Two Words Ole “F UCK OFF“ :lol: :lol: But I did manage to save your 11 on the Par 3 17th in the Raw :D :D :D

.. had a dirty ball ...needed cleaning :)
Pitch

Next

Return to Talk About It