Status

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Status

Postby Belmont on Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:59 am

I quit playing Links and check here daily to see what if any changes have been made. When are we going to get back on track and have tournaments as promised. Nothing happening. The last post is Jan 30 and only to say that some posts have been answered.

What a way to run a railroad. Why can't Mark, David or whomever give us and update periodically. If this project is way over their heads, be honest and let us know.

Tired to waiting here!
Belmont

Postby MGT_BlackBeard on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:15 am

Keep waiting quitter, and be thankful there is even a site like this to post and play on for now.
MGT_BlackBeard

Re: Status

Postby terrell on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:28 am

Belmont wrote:Tired to waiting here!

tired of waiting for what? stats? the 'official' tag? i'm not understanding.

there are plenty of tournaments going on with plenty of top quality competition. we've all tried t-word, and keep coming back here. the price is right. mark is doing all the work. all we gotta do is show up.

enlighten me. i'm a liberal.
terrell

Re: Status

Postby Pappy on Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:30 pm

terrell wrote:enlighten me. i'm a liberal.

I thought all liberals were enlightened T?
Pappy (Pete)
Pappy

Postby GDI_Coyote on Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:47 pm

God himself gave the definition of a liberal when he said in an Old Testament prophecy, “The vile person shall be no more called liberal.” He was speaking of a time to come when vile people will no longer be allowed to hide behind the label of liberal--thinking themselves sophisticated and modern and open minded. But they will be shown for what they really are--vile.

Isaiah 32:5-8
5. The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful. 6. For the vile person will speak villainy, and his heart will work iniquity, to practice hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail 7. The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right. 8. But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.

pm'ed The Pope
GDI_Coyote

Postby ranchocucamonga on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:11 pm

[quote="GDI_Coyote"]God himself gave the definition of a liberal when he said in an Old Testament prophecy, “The vile person shall be no more called liberal.” He was speaking of a time to come when vile people will no longer be allowed to hide behind the label of liberal--thinking themselves sophisticated and modern and open minded. But they will be shown for what they really are--vile.

OMG...what on earth is this place coming to. Some people need to get a grip on reality.
:oops: :oops:
"Put means to place a thing where you want it. Putt means merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."
ranchocucamonga

Postby GDI_Coyote on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:34 pm

Grip my reality Rancho :wink:
GDI_Coyote

Postby MGT_BlackBeard on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:42 pm

hey ..hey.. guys get a room for that stuff please :?
MGT_BlackBeard

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:46 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
RoyHiggi

this was too good

Postby aarondsears on Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:04 pm

prophecy grabing peoples ---->realitys :twisted:
Aaron
aarondsears

Postby BruceWallace on Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:55 pm

GDI_Coyote wrote:Grip my reality Rancho :wink:

ROFLMAO!
BruceWallace

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:37 pm

i'm with T. i get to put up a champ level event every week on tracks i used to dream about being used on the tour, with no reQ so all the players know there is no tidying up of scores using reQs, and with conditions that fit the venue. exactly what i had been asking for for years. on top of that, players can show up, have a tough week on a hard course and know their "ranking" hasn't gone down the toilet. there are at least six separate events every week just at champ alone. all for free.

mark released his original access tour in '98 with a lot fewer features than this site has right now. he could have released a barebones model a lot sooner, but guys would already be complaining that it was always the same every week.

we're plenty ok for now, and when the whole site becomes functional, choosing what to play from an even larger array of events may be our biggest problem. better a thorough beta test than a site full of bugs. when it's ready, those playing now will be ready too. lw

________
Larry_Warrilow

Postby BRVA1 on Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:13 pm

I thought a 'liberal' was just a 'conservative' who hasn't been arrested yet, LOL.
Sry.. T, had to get that one in.
BRVA1

Postby grim_x on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:55 pm

GDI_Coyote wrote:Grip my reality Rancho :wink:

I always thought the correct golf term was,
"Grip it and rip it!"
grim_x

Postby tryandtyoneon on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:34 pm

Kinda slow around here.........again
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Next