Oohhh noooo....

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Oohhh noooo....

Postby rwoodworkr on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:02 am

To hell with the coronavirus. I've come down with something even worse...the yips! :shock:
rwoodworkr

Re: Oohhh noooo....

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:35 am

Just had my own version of oh no. Finished a round and didnt realise I was playing the wrong green conditions till the 17th when another putt rushed by the lip! I have a tendancy to hit putts hard so when I missed one or two I just thought i had gone for the wrong line plus a couple were lucky to go in going round a bit :oops: :oops:
RoyHiggi

Postby rwoodworkr on Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:00 am

RoyHiggi wrote:...Finished a round and didnt realise I was playing the wrong green conditions...

Been there, done that...although don't know if I've made it all the way to the 17th before realizing. :lol:
rwoodworkr

Postby JackRussellTerror on Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:00 pm

rwoodworkr wrote:To hell with the coronavirus. I've come down with something even worse...the yips! :shock:

oh nooooo ! and i've heard there is no vaccine yet for your affliction for at least 6 months ! probably a YEAR ! :cry:
https://www.youtube.com/@rob262
https://webcamsydney.com/
Rob
the Links Tour 1998 ------> 2024 --------->
"mmmmmmm ......birdie num num !"
JackRussellTerror

Postby Mississippi on Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:01 am

JackRussellTerror wrote:
rwoodworkr wrote:To hell with the coronavirus. I've come down with something even worse...the yips! :shock:

oh nooooo ! and i've heard there is no vaccine yet for your affliction for at least 6 months ! probably a YEAR ! :cry:

Prophylactics are readily available tho... in the form of stiff drinks, 6-packs or a high quality herbal supplement. 8)
Mississippi

Return to Talk About It