Is George back?

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Is George back?

Postby Harpo on Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:03 pm

I see a new name on top of the leaderboard ahead of Roy. Could this be George? Then again, with there being no fee to play anymore one of the top players could play as multiple players... :shock:
Jim
Harpo

Re: Is George back?

Postby RoyHiggi on Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:42 am

Fairly sure George is Elwood. And if Elwood plays the whole tournament (often doesn't especially if he has a requal) he will beat Carlita I expect.
RoyHiggi

Postby RoyHiggi on Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:32 am

RoyHiggi wrote:Fairly sure George is Elwood. And if Elwood plays the whole tournament (often doesn't especially if he has a requal) he will beat Carlita I expect.

Looks like George/Elwood has quit again. Must have thought he couldn't beat Carlita!
RoyHiggi

Postby LACERS on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:31 am

It is not me.

Hey Roy, you into Futbol? I been so busy playing Fantasy Futbol the last few years. I've won over $20,000 off Univision Deportes Liga MX Fantasy Futbol, including tickets to playoff finals and World Cup friendlies. I've been interviewed on TV for winning. I get shout outs by Univision, Fox and ESPN announcers every week during MLS and Liga MX Futbol games. It sure is funny that I speak no Spanish, and they start this Fantasy Game and I win 3 of the first six seasons and finished 2nd the other 3 times, then they discontinued the game.
AMD Ryzen 5 3400G CPU overclocked to 4.4 Ghz
Asus Tuf Gaming B450 m-atx motherboard
XPG 512gb M.2 SSD
XPG 16gb DDR4-3000 RAM
Radeon VEGA 11 Graphics
Asus VG249QGR 24" 144hz IPS monitor
PNY USB 3.1 256GB flash drive
Coolermaster Masterbox Lite 3 case
LACERS

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 pm

LACERS wrote:It is not me.

Hey Roy, you into Futbol? I been so busy playing Fantasy Futbol the last few years. I've won over $20,000 off Univision Deportes Liga MX Fantasy Futbol, including tickets to playoff finals and World Cup friendlies. I've been interviewed on TV for winning. I get shout outs by Univision, Fox and ESPN announcers every week during MLS and Liga MX Futbol games. It sure is funny that I speak no Spanish, and they start this Fantasy Game and I win 3 of the first six seasons and finished 2nd the other 3 times, then they discontinued the game.

Hi George and congrats on the fantasy thing. I was sure you played under the Elwood name back in the day.
I take it then you don't play any Links at all.
RoyHiggi

Postby LACERS on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:49 pm

Nice to see you are still playing Roy. I would like to play but it keeps showing me there are No active tournaments...
XPG 512gb M.2 SSD
XPG 16gb DDR4-3000 RAM
Radeon VEGA 11 Graphics
LACERS

Postby KunkleMan on Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:59 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12634

Check this post. May be a solution.
KunkleMan

Postby RoyHiggi on Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:59 am

KunkleMan wrote:http://www.lspn.net/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12634

There you go George. See you on the course soon.
RoyHiggi

Postby LACERS on Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:10 am

Thanks. Will do. Am getting dialed in. I lost the advantage I had over most because I had a computer back in 2001 that the swingmeter was supposed to speed up after a patch and it did not speed up at all, and I lucked out. That's why when I went to play on other computers I would just [censored]. When I went to VGA, I even showed Dave and Mark a video I had on my digital camera to show how much slower it was than on the VGA computers we had to use. They just said well if the computer let me play at slower speed (26 FPS), then that was ok because they told me game would of detected a too slow of a meter and not register swing. My snap was so bad in VGA, I was doing Sand Snaps, or off-snap sliced 3 wood like swings. Today I have no Wind Charts. I have to play in a Widescreen resolution which makes all my Putting Aim charts obsolete. I have no Course charts that I had once made to show me where the flat lies were in the fairways so in No Wind rounds, I could Hole out shots easier.

So please do not expect me to shot -20 every round like before. I might get a -18 in no wind, but it is all in Fun now. I own a timeshare that has condos on the first hole for the PGA Safeway Open in Napa, California, so I go every year and some of the pro golfers stay in those condos around me. Last year I was able to meet Adam Hadwin, Brian [censored] and Daniel Berger who stayed in the units near me. One year I yelled to Phil thanking him for not hitting a Winged-foot Tee shot since my Condo was 250 yards out on the left side for the first hole. I will say this, last September seeing Phil hit tee shots compared to the others, Phil's driver sounds Louder and a heavier Clank, like he got some tricked out club where it just sounds more like a baseball off an aluminum baseball bat!

See you soon, I have limited courses, but I do have the ones I marked as being easiest to average 300 yard drives on like Banff, Barton, Kapalua, Bighorn, Cabo, Troon.
XPG 512gb M.2 SSD
XPG 16gb DDR4-3000 RAM
Radeon VEGA 11 Graphics
LACERS

Postby LACERS on Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:26 am

KunkleMan wrote:http://www.lspn.net/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12634

Thank you very much! It worked!
XPG 512gb M.2 SSD
XPG 16gb DDR4-3000 RAM
Radeon VEGA 11 Graphics
LACERS

Postby RoyHiggi on Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:36 am

LACERS wrote:Thanks. Will do. Am getting dialed in. I lost the advantage I had over most because I had a computer back in 2001 that the swingmeter was supposed to speed up after a patch and it did not speed up at all, and I lucked out. That's why when I went to play on other computers I would just [censored]. When I went to VGA, I even showed Dave and Mark a video I had on my digital camera to show how much slower it was than on the VGA computers we had to use. They just said well if the computer let me play at slower speed (26 FPS), then that was ok because they told me game would of detected a too slow of a meter and not register swing. My snap was so bad in VGA, I was doing Sand Snaps, or off-snap sliced 3 wood like swings. Today I have no Wind Charts. I have to play in a Widescreen resolution which makes all my Putting Aim charts obsolete. I have no Course charts that I had once made to show me where the flat lies were in the fairways so in No Wind rounds, I could Hole out shots easier.

So please do not expect me to shot -20 every round like before. I might get a -18 in no wind, but it is all in Fun now. I own a timeshare that has condos on the first hole for the PGA Safeway Open in Napa, California, so I go every year and some of the pro golfers stay in those condos around me. Last year I was able to meet Adam Hadwin, Brian [censored] and Daniel Berger who stayed in the units near me. One year I yelled to Phil thanking him for not hitting a Winged-foot Tee shot since my Condo was 250 yards out on the left side for the first hole. I will say this, last September seeing Phil hit tee shots compared to the others, Phil's driver sounds Louder and a heavier Clank, like he got some tricked out club where it just sounds more like a baseball off an aluminum baseball bat!

See you soon, I have limited courses, but I do have the ones I marked as being easiest to average 300 yard drives on like Banff, Barton, Kapalua, Bighorn, Cabo, Troon.

Wind charts , putting aim charts, course charts for flat lies......... just makes me laugh to hear all that. I do remember something about slow swing meter :lol:

Well there's nothing wrong with just going out there and playing rounds and having fun and somehow I just don't believe you " might" get a round of -18 in no wind.

What I think you should have a go at is the world tour and play some elite mode golf in the most challenging conditions. It would be a great test for you.
RoyHiggi

Postby LACERS on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:25 pm

Wow Mesa Roja this week. I had 2 holes I would hit tee shot on top of the rocks to take shortcuts! I am waiting on new video Card to arrive this week. I created an arcade tourney to practice.
XPG 512gb M.2 SSD
XPG 16gb DDR4-3000 RAM
Radeon VEGA 11 Graphics
LACERS

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:01 am

LACERS wrote:Wow Mesa Roja this week. I had 2 holes I would hit tee shot on top of the rocks to take shortcuts! I am waiting on new video Card to arrive this week. I created an arcade tourney to practice.

Haven't played Mesa for years. I recall one hole with that trick although never tried it as my snap's never been good enough. Don't see a Mesa event this week!
RoyHiggi

Postby LACERS on Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:49 pm

my bad, must of been for next week.
XPG 512gb M.2 SSD
XPG 16gb DDR4-3000 RAM
Radeon VEGA 11 Graphics
LACERS

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:11 am

LACERS wrote:my bad, must of been for next week.

planning a week ahead!! Why am i not surprised :lol:

Not playing challenging George?
RoyHiggi

Next

Return to Talk About It