links tourneys

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

links tourneys

Postby THC_glaswegian_52 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:37 pm

hi
can anyone tell me wy when i go onto links game and go to the tourneys when it comes up it says no tourneys on arcade or offical i used to get them up but not now and when i go back to main page it says tourneys running and there a big list that are running

thanks
THC_glaswegian_52

Postby canuck on Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:53 pm

canuck

Run This File Links

Postby Tresclub on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:20 am

glaswegian, try this:

* Go to the Test Site's Home Page http://test.lspn.net/
* Click on the Getting Started link
* There, you will see two links, one for playing events on the test site, and one for playing events on the main site
* Right-click on the "To play on the Test site", run this file link
* You will get a popup message asking if you want to "move/copy files from this zone"... click on yes
* Next you will get a popup message, click on "create shortcuts here", and then rename it to "Play on Test Site"
* Right-click on the "To play on the Main site", run this file link
* You will get a popup message asking if you want to "move/copy files from this zone"... click on yes
* Next you will get a popup message, click on "create shortcuts here", and then rename it to "Play on Main Site"

You now have two shortcut icons on your desktop. When you dbl-clk on the icon, and follow the prompts, it will load the proper file allowing you to play in those specific site events.

Hope this helps.
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby grim_x on Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:05 am

I had the course load problem with Bighorn, and tried reinstalling links to see if that would clear it up (didn't), when I went to the tour, no tournies showed. Have to change the filter, by default it's set to novice level and there are none there.
grim_x

Return to Talk About It