Valhalla?

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Valhalla?

Postby JoJeffo on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:26 am

Hi all,

I set up a hit and giggle arcade tourney on Amateur with Valhalla GC as the 1st course. Does anyone have any probs with this course when they get to the 18th hole. Every Single Time after the 17th hole I get booted out of the game and I'm unable to continue. I end up getting disqualified from the tourney, even if I'm the one who set it up. This has happened other times when I've joined a game with this course as well. Arrggh!! Is this course Cursed??! The whole tournament is now wasted for me! :( :( :oops: :(
JoJeffo

Re: Valhalla?

Postby JoJeffo on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:47 am

nevermind.. I see in Links Corner that it's a discontinued course. Due diligence on my part suggests I should've checked that first before choosing that particular course for my tourney. Grrr! my bad. Lesson learnt I guess. :oops: :oops: :shock: :(
JoJeffo

Postby Maximus61 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 pm

Yep, same thing happens to me as well with this course. I'll hit my tee shot after finishing 17 and it crashes to the desktop nearly every time.

I have found a way to finish a couple times but it only works about half the time for me. If I turn all the graphics down to the lowest levels before I start the round, it sometimes lets me play all 18. Rather than push my luck hoping to get past no. 17, I usually just avoid playing when I see it in a tournament. It's too bad because it is a nice course. :(

Max
Maximus61

Postby IBHackin on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:51 am

Hmm, I've played the course several time and do not ever remember not being able to finish the round. Played it this morning and everything went smoothly. I don't adjust anything, just tee it up and play.

Hope other have the luck with it that I do.

Steve
IBHackin

Return to Talk About It