california open forcing amateur level

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

california open forcing amateur level

Postby terrell on Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:03 pm

i was all fired up to play the california open, it's been a coon's age since i've played pebble beach. particularly the original version. then when i click to enter, it's forcing me to change my level to amateur? puleeeezzzzeee let me play this tournament at champ. everyone else can play am if they want. i don't care. i've never played am, don't want to. don't wanna play pro. i like champ. i wanna be spanked, and make it hurt.
terrell

Postby Chip_Jett on Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:32 pm

I went to play harbortown ls ameture tornament and it said i had to play champ level. :?
Chip_Jett

Postby terrell on Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:58 pm

pppfffttt! thanks. i like harbour town.
terrell

Postby Fraser on Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:41 am

I tried a couple of the ammy tournies, including the one I created, and it's forcing me to play champ. A glitch that I'm sure will be corrected soon. Enjoy, T!
Fraser

Re: california open forcing amateur level

Postby Bruce Bo on Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:34 pm

terrell wrote:i was all fired up to play the california open, it's been a coon's age since i've played pebble beach. particularly the original version. then when i click to enter, it's forcing me to change my level to amateur? puleeeezzzzeee let me play this tournament at champ. everyone else can play am if they want. i don't care. i've never played am, don't want to. don't wanna play pro. i like champ. i wanna be spanked, and make it hurt.

Terrell.. i set this up to be Champ.. i'll have a look, as to why its ammy.. but otherwise, i'll need to ask Mark to intercede.

i will only play it as Champ :)
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Return to Talk About It