TPC River Highlands this week PLSA

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

TPC River Highlands this week PLSA

Postby GoesForIt on Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:07 pm

I want everyone to know why I bailed out of Round 3 first time around. It really was Links/APCD fault.

I can't remember the hole, but I hit the ball to the right and it was (looked like at least) about a foot from the base of a fence. The APCD author must have leftthe 2D fence "All pass through" unchecked. No matter what angle I used, it was impossible to hit the ball back in play and it continually ricocheted off the fence and OB. The only alternative was to "rehit" so there I was right back to the same point every time.

If anyone knows a solution I'd be glad to hear it, but I'd still be there today if I hadn't bailed.
GoesForIt

Re: TPC River Highlands this week PLSA

Postby rwoodworkr on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:47 am

It wouldn't allow you to drop? I guess there needs to be an 'unplayable lie' option.
rwoodworkr

Re: TPC River Highlands this week PLSA

Postby GoesForIt on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:24 am

rwoodworkr wrote:It wouldn't allow you to drop? I guess there needs to be an 'unplayable lie' option.

Honestly Rick, I never thought of that... duh? I guess you can drop from anywhere as though it were and unplayable... but I think any drop from there may have been OB. If they want to DQ me, I'll accept that. I only play PLSA as filler to Thursday.
GoesForIt

Return to Talk About It