new player

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

new player

Postby sandybunker on Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:09 pm

Sirs.
What do I need to get started? How do I start playing rounds of golf? I paid my $10. via paypal and need to know where to go from here. I'm a long time player of Links 2003 and have played in many off and online tours over the years. Please help me. Thank you
Steve
sandybunker

Re: new player

Postby sandybunker on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:22 pm

I also logged in under my handle of sandybunker and it said casual player not arcade player after I paid my $10 dues through paypal and received receipt of the transaction. Is it possible I used another name. I was registered originally as golfdoc, changed to leftypro then sandybunker. I'm all mixed up/ I am currently playing a free tournament as sandybunker and completed my first round through links 2003. As an arcade member, how do I log into the tournaments and can you please look up my account to see under what name I paid please? Thank you
regards
Steve Grentus
sandybunker

Postby pmgolf on Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:08 am

On the menu line above, click on "My Account" to see your membership type. Start with this thread:

http://www.lspn.net/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11764

Then click on "Leagues" in the menu line, find "The World Tour" and click on "Apply" and I'll approve you, which will open up "The World Tour" League page in the Forum where I can guide you to more instructions. There are more Leagues that I'll be glad to tell you about.

[Commercial] The World Tour - currently hosting the continuation of KISS Tours' LWT Tour events weekly (this week "Portmarnock"), along with weekly World Tour events (this week "Pine Valley HD"). Challenging conditions and newest course editions - 4 round tournaments - handicap tournaments with handicap establishing tournaments always available.

Pete
World Tour Director
pmgolf

Postby Mississippi on Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:57 am

sandybunker wrote:Sirs.
What do I need to get started? How do I start playing rounds of golf? I paid my $10. via paypal and need to know where to go from here. I'm a long time player of Links 2003 and have played in many off and online tours over the years. Please help me. Thank you
Steve

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12037
Mississippi

Postby sandybunker on Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:54 am

I cannot log in as golfdoc even when a new password is sent to me? Very frustrated. Any help is appreciated
thank you
Steve Grentus
sandybunker

Postby golfdoc on Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 am

I finally logged in as golfdoc but cannot change my password as it says I'm already using that email under another user name.
Please help me! Thank you
Steve Grentus
golfdoc

Postby pmgolf on Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:29 am

Steve, you may have to set up a new email at some site like yahoo. I set one up after getting responses like you're getting. Your email account seems to have gotten clogged up in red tape. Use the new one until you can straighten out your problem.

Why do you need to change your password anyway? That seems far removed from your problem if golfdoc can log on. Unfortunately help pretty much stinks here and is slow in coming, so please be patient. I'll help you as much as I can until someone decides to speak up.

**** I just found some info that says that being a Tour Member costs $15 (an Arcade Member costs $10, but that membership is pretty limited). I don't know how you pay the extra $5 to get up to Tour Member. Someone will have to speak up for that. Hopefully it was taken into consideration when the memberships were set up.

See if this link works for you. It contains Membership information and is a sticky in this forum:

http://www.lspn.net/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10646

Pete
pmgolf

Return to Talk About It