Previous Results - RAW

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Previous Results - RAW

Postby cooncat on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:47 am

Just tried to check last week's RAW (KAPA) results, but the javascript window which usually pops up to show you where you finished and how many points you received, didn't work .. after multiple tries. Generally, a lot of people don't participate in RAW tournaments, as you have to select all your own clubs and there are no gimmees ... nothing. It's all manual. I seem to be the only one playing most weeks. In the past, even though the points allocated for this tournament is 1000, I would always get 9.00 points for finishing the tournament .. even if by myself. Just wondering if something's changed? If they are not going to award ANY points for finishing the tournament (if only 1 player plays), then it makes no sense for me to continue playing the RAW tournaments.
cooncat

Re: Previous Results - RAW

Postby Redskin on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:01 pm

The rules and points setup for all RAW and Stableford were set up a LONG time ago when LSPN had many more players.
The Minimum number of players for 100% Points = 20
So do distribute all 1,000 points to all players the minimum number of players has to be 20. Since you are the only one playing, you don't get all 1000 points.
Jim
Redskin

Re: Previous Results - RAW

Postby pmgolf on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:04 pm

When I set up a tournament the number of players required to award points can be altered. At first I made it 3 and later began changing it to 5. It is the last field in the window used to set up a "New Event". I never tried setting it to 1 but that may be possible. Check with the Tour Director.

Pete
pmgolf

Return to Talk About It