[censored] cam chats

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby KCJammer on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:14 pm

A couple of questions:

Could someone please explain to me what the difference is between the sexual chat room and the free adult sexy chat room? I am interested in joining one or the other, but I honestly don't think I have the time or the resources to devote to both. Truthfully, I only know a handful of really good sexy words, but what I am lacking in sexual verbosity, I more than make up for in enthusiasm and zeal.

Finally, are these chat rooms moderated? If so, Murray ... I think this is the opportunity you've long awaited.

Thanks to Leo for setting these up! It just keeps getting better and better around here!
KCJammer

Postby Bruce Bo on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:17 pm

KCJammer wrote:A couple of questions:

Could someone please explain to me what the difference is between the sexual chat room and the free adult sexy chat room? I am interested in joining one or the other, but I honestly don't think I have the time or the resources to devote to both. Truthfully, I only know a handful of really good sexy words, but what I am lacking in sexual verbosity, I more than make up for in enthusiasm and zeal.

Finally, are these chat rooms moderated? If so, Murray ... I think this is the opportunity you've long awaited.

Thanks to Leo for setting these up! It just keeps getting better and better around here!

LOL... i had to leave this one... this is TOO funny~
beisdes, its my birthday and i can do what i want today :)
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby tryandtyoneon on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:42 pm

KCJammer wrote:A couple of questions:

First thing KC....ya gotta make a firm stance on genders, flippping back and forth can be more confusing than what chat area to be in.

Although frowned upon by most Governments, I'm sure the one you're leaning towards suits your interests best.
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Return to Talk About It