Kiss Tours Transfer

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: Kiss Tours Transfer

Postby Timbo B on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:24 am

Never mind. I found it in My Account and changed to Tour Player and paid the $15.00.
Will let you know if I have any other questions.
Thanks!
Timbo B
Timbo B

Postby Timbo B on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Ok need help. Still do not see anything when clicking "Leagues". I have changed my status to Tour Player and paid the $15.00 fee. Now what? Anyhelp would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tim
Timbo B

Postby rwoodworkr on Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Welcome Timbo. I'm wondering if it will just take a little more time for your status to update. Someone else may have that answer for you.
rwoodworkr

Postby pmgolf on Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:05 pm

You may have to wait until tomorrow. I don't see any other alternative (although you can keep checking).

I just approved you for membership in the World Tour!

Pete
pmgolf

Postby Timbo B on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Do I have to play the 12 rounds to establish my handicap for the World Tour? I also just tried to sample and make sure I knew what I was doing playing the Northern Trust at Ridgewood. It opened and then when I went to exit it said I would be disqualified from the tournament. Anyway of taking that DQ away so I can still play the tournament or am I done forthis one? I couldn't play the round now as I am at work. Shame on me for testing like that. Now I know for the furure.

Let me know on all please.

Thanks
Tim
Timbo B

Postby rwoodworkr on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Timbo B wrote:...I also just tried to sample and make sure I knew what I was doing playing the Northern Trust at Ridgewood. It opened and then when I went to exit it said I would be disqualified from the tournament. Anyway of taking that DQ away so I can still play the tournament or am I done forthis one?...

On the LSPN home page, look at 'My Events', and click on requalify. Then you can play the event, albeit with penalty.
rwoodworkr

Postby pmgolf on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:29 pm

The "Northern Trust" is a "PLSA" League event. (check the "Tournaments" item on the Menu line for a description). The World Tour event at Ridgewood will appear in the Event list tomorrow morning after 7 am EDT and will be named "Ridgewood CC". It will be the first event on the wLWT Tour in honor of the KISS LWT Tour.

Pete
pmgolf

Postby Timbo B on Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:28 am

Do I have to play the 12 rounds to establish my handicap for the World Tour?

What about this question?
Timbo B

Postby Timbo B on Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:29 am

Timbo B wrote:Do I have to play the 12 rounds to establish my handicap for the World Tour?

Timbo B

Postby pmgolf on Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:09 am

Timbo B wrote:
Timbo B wrote:Do I have to play the 12 rounds to establish my handicap for the World Tour?

That's my understanding, but I've heard comments that make me wonder if it is really true. If I was new, I would check by trying to play in a handicap event after 6 rounds - or maybe 8 rounds. If it lets you in I would think you're good to go! Good luck!

Pete
pmgolf

Previous

Return to Talk About It