snap

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

snap

Postby d_romprey on Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:30 am

what is hit snap?
d_romprey

Postby gunner on Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:39 am

A perfect snap is 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock.
gunner

Postby CoolHandAndy on Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:24 am

Hi DRomprey'

Ive seen you post some not bad scores mate...if you ever see me sitting in the forum or matchmaker room....I'd gladly golf a rd or 20 with ya and help ya break things down(your swing and what to do to get better)

Almost everyone started at the bottom mate...even those guys posting those top scores you see out there...were looking up at the leaders when they started....

Many of us play with a live voice program ..such as ventrillo ....or skype... this would be even better if you had a mic..as i could talk to you rather than type to you, which can get aggravating...

Until then gl...and study your shot....and why it went left/right....long/short.... remember and dont make the same mistake

SNAP - a term used to describe the ability to hit the golf meter perfectly..... and usually broken down and described as a clock.... ie 12 and 6 is a perfect hit...
"Some people ya just can't reach"
CoolHandAndy

Postby Ripper2k7 on Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:03 am

lol
Ripper2k7

Postby CoolHandAndy on Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:10 am

Ya know... I was going to ask when i first came back, who are the Village Idiots dwelling in the new forum.....you guys make it easier when ya open your mouths....

thanx Ripper....
"Some people ya just can't reach"
CoolHandAndy

Return to Talk About It