Champ/MOD tourney beginning Saturday, Feb. 17th...

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Champ/MOD tourney beginning Saturday, Feb. 17th...

Postby BirdieExpress on Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:39 am

... for anyone who cares. Bay Hiil, Colonial, K Club & St Andrews. Pretty benign conds.

I just discovered the MOD, and I've played very little Champ, so its just a fun adventure for me. 1 mulli per round and (1) 2-stroke requalifier, so a couple of disasters hopefully won't take the fun out of it. I saw no Champ/MOD tourneys set up in my game listing so I guess there aren't many who play that set up.
BirdieExpress

Postby terrell on Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:04 am

thanks, be. need that requalifier, not for a disaster, but i have this habit (recent occurrence) of trying to play v1.05 tournaments with my v1.06 player, and vice versa. looking forward to trying colonial.
terrell

Postby BirdieExpress on Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:46 am

:oops: oops, looks like screwed up the fist tourney setup by not specifying MOD. Its been reset as a MOD tourney. The first tourney is still there, but since you can't "see it" in the Links Tour course listing when you play the MOD then I don't think it will create any problems. Is there a way to delete the first tourney just to avoid confusion? :oops:
BirdieExpress

Postby BirdieExpress on Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:50 am

Needless to say, Colonial is a beast on champ with M/F with the MOD!! It was so much like my real golf game I could barely stand it! Bay Hill was deceptively easy. I'm afraid to find out what I am going up against at K-Club and St. Andrews.
BirdieExpress

Return to Talk About It