Midnight GC Images

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby garfran on Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:22 pm

Well, there are so many ways to save screen shots from Links. The one I found most suitable is just to hit Print Scrn. Then I go to my photo editing program to edit and it lets me paste to a jpeg image. I hope others will gain from the information here, and again, thank you all.
garfran

Postby Crissy on Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:00 am

I just use IrfanView ( Its a free program ) I have it set to add a screen shot every time I press F9 it plunks one on my desktop for me, no fuss no muss. Then if you use replay you get rid of all the junk and get a nice clean photo.

Like this

Click to enlarge

Crissy
Crissy

Postby Tresclub on Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:16 am

Crissy wrote:I just use IrfanView ( Its a free program ) I have it set to add a screen shot every time I press F9 it plunks one on my desktop for me... Crissy

I also use IrfanView. Looked all over the options menu, and I can't find where to set the F9 'hotkey' for screen captures.
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby Crissy on Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:51 am

Tresclub wrote:
Crissy wrote:I just use IrfanView ( Its a free program ) I have it set to add a screen shot every time I press F9 it plunks one on my desktop for me... Crissy

I also use IrfanView. Looked all over the options menu, and I can't find where to set the F9 'hotkey' for screen captures.

Hi there

Just click options at the top then capture screenshot then you will see hot key. Then just change it to what you like, you can use most anything really I just happen to like F9 myself. Then check whole desktop area and uncheck include mouse cursor so that is not stuck in your photo. Then just click start at the bottom and your all set. You can change your destination directory if you like also, I use my desktop myself but you can use what you like.

Hope that helps you.

Here is a screenshot also it may help you set things easier, this is how I have things set.

Click to enlarge

Crissy
Crissy

Postby Tresclub on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:24 pm

That's great Crissy, thanks a whole bunch :!: :!: :!:
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby Crissy on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:06 pm

Tresclub wrote:That's great Crissy, thanks a whole bunch :!: :!: :!:

Your most welcome glad to help.

Crissy
Crissy

Postby Maximus on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:53 am

Crissy wrote:I just use IrfanView ( Its a free program ) I have it set to add a screen shot every time I press F9 it plunks one on my desktop for me, no fuss no muss.

Crissy,

I downloaded irfanview after seeing your post. It is working very well for me so far. Thank you for the link.

Max
Maximus

Postby Crissy on Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:27 pm

Maximus wrote:
Crissy wrote:I just use IrfanView ( Its a free program ) I have it set to add a screen shot every time I press F9 it plunks one on my desktop for me, no fuss no muss.

Crissy,

I downloaded irfanview after seeing your post. It is working very well for me so far. Thank you for the link.

Max

Glad it is working ok for you, if you add the Plug-in Pack there is not to much irfanview cant view.
Crissy

Previous

Return to Talk About It