My TW Spam Links lol

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby KCJammer on Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:32 pm

Crissy wrote:terrell and I are just funning around, we both have sense of humor something you apparently are lacking Charles.

Around these parts ma'am, everybody just knows him as "Chuck."

Big

Bad

Chuck.
KCJammer

Re: My TW Spam Links lol

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:51 pm

Crissy wrote:For people that mite care. lol The patch is out for Tiger Woods 2007, my scoring average at three click advanced level was -18.8 before the patch now it will be about even par maybe. lol There are lots of people here that play Tiger Woods also, so I thought I would post the links. ( You know who you are and so do I, but I promised not to tell. lol )

Download Tigerwoods 07 1.1 Patch (North American Download Version)

Download Tigerwoods 07 1.1 Patch (North American DVD Version)

Crissy

P/S Please don't delete my post Bruce thank you. lol

why would i delete an oblvious helpful post? besides - we're friends now ;)
and after that last lesson you taught me well enough.. hahahaha....

seriously, i think there is a Asian saying about being afraid of compettition reflecting your weakness. so i personally dont have a problem with TW discussions. its when it turns ugly, & all that my sim is better than your sim childishness that pulls my chain.. err... cord... i mean plug -uh.. the plug :P
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:52 pm

DennisHarris wrote:Thanks Crissy. I used your link to download the TW 07 patch. :)

T ....... Thank goodness Bruce is/was slow to react to spam again. :wink:

wink for sure.. i knew it was T's humor straight away.. .well at least after i checked my PMs :D
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:53 pm

terrell wrote:bruce will hunt you down, crissy. no matter where you go. bruce? bruce? oh, bruce?

i'd hunt her down - but not for the reason's in this thread :)
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby Crissy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:03 pm

BruceBo wrote:
Crissy wrote:For people that mite care. lol The patch is out for Tiger Woods 2007, my scoring average at three click advanced level was -18.8 before the patch now it will be about even par maybe. lol There are lots of people here that play Tiger Woods also, so I thought I would post the links. ( You know who you are and so do I, but I promised not to tell. lol )

Download Tigerwoods 07 1.1 Patch (North American Download Version)

Download Tigerwoods 07 1.1 Patch (North American DVD Version)

Crissy

P/S Please don't delete my post Bruce thank you. lol

why would i delete an oblvious helpful post? besides - we're friends now ;)
and after that last lesson you taught me well enough.. hahahaha....

seriously, i think there is a Asian saying about being afraid of compettition reflecting your weakness. so i personally dont have a problem with TW discussions. its when it turns ugly, & all that my sim is better than your sim childishness that pulls my chain.. err... cord... i mean plug -uh.. the plug :P

I was just kidding around and having fun with you Bruce, I knew you would not toss the thread as I am sure terrell knew also. But I don't know about charleswood he has no sense of humor hes just mean by nature, so who knows. lol

And hows that moderator application going for charleswood . I thought the powers that be would have jumped at the chance to hire a person with his experience and social skills. I have a better chance, of becoming Prime Minister of Canada then he does of becoming a moderator here. But what do I know anyway. lol

Crissy
Crissy

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:09 pm

Crissy wrote:I was just kidding around and having fun with you Bruce, I knew you would not toss the thread as I am sure terrell knew also. But I don't know about charleswood he has no sense of humor hes just mean by nature, so who knows. lol

And hows that moderator application going for charleswood . I thought the powers that be would have jumped at the chance to hire a person with his experience and social skills. I have a better chance, of becoming Prime Minister of Canada then he does of becoming a moderator here. But what do I know anyway. lol

Crissy

i knew that you knew i knew you and T were kidding.. i dont know about the application status, other than to say, i told Mark i HAD THE POWER and didnt want to share it! ;) so he gave me a promotion~ Also, when did you decide to run for PM of C? i'd vote for you... if you gave up TW :D or i could vote......

interesting.. a very good friend from an old sim we used to share was named ChazWood... small world, wonder if its him.... nah~ totally different personality.
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby terrell on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:13 pm

could someone please tell me who charles is?

if you ever run for anything in the colonies, crissy, i'll vote for you.
terrell

Postby Crissy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:17 pm

BruceBo wrote:nah~ totally different personality

Being it was your friend you can be sure its not the same person. I am sure your friend was or is a very nice person with a great personality.

Crissy
Last edited by Crissy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crissy

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:21 pm

Crissy wrote:
BruceBo wrote:nah~ totally different personality

Being its was you friend you can be sure its not the same person. I am sure your friend was or is a very nice person with a great personality.

Crissy

ya never know.. he could have had his change in life.. been depressed about losing contact with me, and doesnt realize its me here... or had a life epiphany... so many choices.. so many friends.. so little time to know them all well~
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby Crissy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:23 pm

terrell wrote:could someone please tell me who charles is?

I am sending you a PM so you will know who charleswood is. lol
Crissy

Postby tryandtyoneon on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:40 pm

Crissy wrote:

I'll save you the stamp.........Was my moniker here 4-5 seasons ago........then changed it to present day Try............But way back when.........finding LC and a couple of other places.........the name I was using was Charleswood......a location in my city

Ya need to get a hobby crissy
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby Crissy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:48 pm

tryandtyoneon wrote:
Crissy wrote:

I'll save you the stamp.........Was my moniker here 4-5 seasons ago........then changed it to present day Try............But way back when.........finding LC and a couple of other places.........the name I was using was Charleswood......a location in my city

You didn't need to post that, I already knew it. I know just about everyone that has a Links related website and your IP is the same for charleswood or tryandtyoneon. So because you joined over at rehits site just to give me a hard time. I thought it best to find out, as who knows you could have been a stocker or something. lol

Crissy
Crissy

Postby tryandtyoneon on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:59 pm

Crissy wrote:
tryandtyoneon wrote:
Crissy wrote:

You didn't need to post that, I already knew it. I know just about everyone that has a Links related website and your IP is the same for charleswood or tryandtyoneon. So because you joined over at rehits site just to give me a hard time. I thought it best to find out, as who knows you could have been a stocker or something. lol

Crissy

charleswood

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:54 pm Post subject: My first dumb question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

test

if ya love your job, you never work a day in your life

A little under 2 yrs ago was when I joined using Charleswood as evidenced by above..........So please tell me how long I've been [censored] you??....I joined 2 yrs ago under that name to give you a hard time??!
You're lookin' foolish there kid......kinda blonde like too

and the explanation was to bruce ....not you

No wonder we put our dog named crissy down..........she was a real censored cencored too!!

I've seen your pic..........why on earth would I stalk you?

Edit # 24......Let's not mislead people here into thinking you're smarter than you really are....I've had many conversations over there about my play here and who i go by at this site.......Who's [censored] who here? IP's!!!??......please

Edit # 25.....Why is s t a l k i n g censored here??? :shock:

tryandtyoneon

Postby tryandtyoneon on Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:30 pm

Post #25

Group: Members
Member No.: 784

Yes rehit I am done, I am off to get a restraining order against sinewiz. Because as he says I’ll be showing up everywhere you frequent. Oh my I have never had a Links stocker follow me around before.

The first rule of posting is never get mad, you give the other person to much to work with.
Crissy

Me thinks you have issues............or are we both after you?

Edit:....guess I shoulda went to Crissy's school....no cenoring of here stocker :shock:

tryandtyoneon

Postby Crissy on Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:53 am

Why would you post in my thread to begin with, you don’t play Tiger Woods do you ? So there fore it has nothing to do with you. And to be as polite as I can possible be, I sure don’t want you in it so there is nothing here that concerns you.

The thread was started for people here that play Tiger Woods and to inform them that a patch was released. If you started a thread about anything I would not even consider posting in it, so I have no idea why your here. terrel and Bruce posted and that was fun as we had some fun kidding around, but you only bring meanness and hatred here as you do most threads you post in be it under the name charleswood or tryandtyoneon.

Your not a very nice person and I really don't have time for you.

Thats about as nice about it as I can be, thank you.

Crissy
Crissy

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About It