My TW Spam Links lol

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

My TW Spam Links lol

Postby Crissy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:33 pm

For people that mite care. lol The patch is out for Tiger Woods 2007, my scoring average at three click advanced level was -18.8 before the patch now it will be about even par maybe. lol There are lots of people here that play Tiger Woods also, so I thought I would post the links. ( You know who you are and so do I, but I promised not to tell. lol )

Download Tigerwoods 07 1.1 Patch (North American Download Version)

Download Tigerwoods 07 1.1 Patch (North American DVD Version)

Crissy

P/S Please don't delete my post Bruce thank you. lol
Crissy

Postby terrell on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:08 pm

pm'd bruce.
terrell

Postby tryandtyoneon on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:28 pm

terrell wrote:pm'd bruce.

LOL........too funny.......I now know what you were refering to when drinking liquids while reading......

This one kinda reminds me of the link that was posted........for the same site we were told to stay away from :shock:
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby KCJammer on Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:15 pm

BAMM!!! ... Shoulda seen that one coming, but didn't. Got me good, T. LOL.
KCJammer

Postby DennisHarris on Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:24 pm

Thanks Crissy. I used your link to download the TW 07 patch. :)

T ....... Thank goodness Bruce is/was slow to react to spam again. :wink:
Life is to short, so always eat your dessert first! :)
DennisHarris

TW

Postby Belmont on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:02 pm

Thanks Crissy. I just purchased TWG07 and have been learning advanced Trueswing. Having a lot of fun with it. Have a lot of questions and getting answers on the TWG forums. I got the CD and wonder if I have to download both.
I plan to continue with Links, but glad I gave TWG a shot. As I said having a lot of fun with it. I think it is a little more challenging. I have no clue how to putt with Trueswing but will figure it out.
Belmont

Postby Belmont on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:07 pm

No reply necessary. Just checked. I have version 1.1
Thanks again. Perhaps see you on the tour.
Belmont

Re: TW

Postby Crissy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:09 pm

Belmont wrote:Thanks Crissy. I just purchased TWG07 and have been learning advanced Trueswing. Having a lot of fun with it. Have a lot of questions and getting answers on the TWG forums. I got the CD and wonder if I have to download both.
I plan to continue with Links, but glad I gave TWG a shot. As I said having a lot of fun with it. I think it is a little more challenging. I have no clue how to putt with Trueswing but will figure it out.

Hi there Belmont how are you.

You just need to add the CD version of the patch as you have the CD.

Crissy

P/S never mind. lol
Crissy

Postby Crissy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:30 pm

Please say its not so, terrell turned me in. I will have to go on the lamb now. lol

Signed

Crissy Soprano. lol
Crissy

Postby terrell on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:05 pm

bruce will hunt you down, crissy. no matter where you go. bruce? bruce? oh, bruce?
terrell

Postby tryandtyoneon on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:27 pm

terrell wrote:bruce will hunt you down, crissy. no matter where you go. bruce? bruce? oh, bruce?

Are you kidding Terrell??.......Can you imagine her reaction if he pulled it?....He's been suspiciously absent from this one. Women are hard to talk to as it is, without sending them off on some tangent.

And when it comes to crissy, he's been a tad obsequious, ta say the least

tryandtyoneon

Postby Crissy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:50 pm

tryandtyoneon wrote:
terrell wrote:bruce will hunt you down, crissy. no matter where you go. bruce? bruce? oh, bruce?

Are you kidding Terrell??.......Can you imagine her reaction if he pulled it?....He's been suspiciously absent from this one. Women are hard to talk to as it is, without sending them off on some tangent.

terrell and I are just funning around, we both have sense of humor something you apparently are lacking Charles. And I am very easy to talk to, just ask terrell or Bruce they can tell you, but I like them to so that makes things much easier. I am sure if you keep trying you will find a friend or two also. I have heard that pen pals are easily acquired with inmates, so maybe try the correctional services first its just a thought. Its not like there going somewhere anytime soon, you will always know were they are. lol

Crissy
Last edited by Crissy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crissy

Postby terrell on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:50 pm

tryandtyoneon wrote:And when it comes to crissy, he's been a tad obsequious, ta say the least

sheesh! c'mon guys, i speak southwestern buckeye, ya gotta keep it simple.

but if'n you mean it would take some pretty gigantic 'nads to dele crissy's post, you are absolutely correcto mundo (i didn't really pm bruce, but let's let crissy think i did ;) ).
terrell

Postby tryandtyoneon on Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:06 pm

Crissy wrote:
tryandtyoneon wrote:

terrell and I are just funning around, we both have sense of humor something you apparently are lacking Charles. And I am very easy to talk to, just ask terrell or Bruce they can tell you, but I like them to so that makes things much easier. I am sure if you keep trying you will find a friend or two also. I have heard that pen pals are easily acquired with inmates, so maybe try the correctional services first its just a thought. Its not like there going somewhere anytime soon, you will always know were they are. lol

Crissy

Charles??

And you are right, that wasn't me jousting with T over the least 6 months about almost anything, most recently, the large amount of spams lately..........I have no sense of humour.............unlike your sense of timing.

As for talking to you, I'd have to like you first, not gonna happen anytime soon, so why waste my time.

Thanx for the heads up on jail mail.....I'll leave that to you.....Ya might even get a cong........conjec......konjecu..........Happy visit with one of them for some forni........phornic.........privacy time at the institute

Edit:......Charles???

tryandtyoneon

Postby tryandtyoneon on Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:10 pm

tryandtyoneon wrote:
terrell and I are just funning around, we both have sense of humor
LOL........too funny.......I now know what you were refering to when drinking liquids while reading......

This one kinda reminds me of the link that was posted........for the same site we were told to stay away from :shock:

Other than obvious humour, something you shoulda even picked up on, please explain in what other convoluted way you took my response to the situation??

tryandtyoneon

Next

Return to Talk About It