Filtering

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby terrell on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:43 am

Tresclub wrote:
JimArmstrong wrote:Roy, until Mark converts over the new site, one can not view other players hole by hole scores.

hmmm, Jim, over on the test site, you can see individual player scorecards.

excellent suggestion, warren. but jim understands roy won't copy the reg files required to switch between the main and test sites. nothing personal to roy, just getting everyone on the same page.
terrell

Postby Tresclub on Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:38 pm

gotchya T.
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby RoyHiggi on Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:25 am

T is of course quite right. Sounds like I will have problems if and when the new tour starts if it somewhere else :)
RoyHiggi

Postby terrell on Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:46 am

RoyHiggi wrote:T is of course quite right. Sounds like I will have problems if and when the new tour starts if it somewhere else :)

i thoroughly agree with you, roy. i'm getting really tired of switching servers, clicking on v1.05, or was it v1.06, do i start with my regular player or my mod player, and what tournaments am i in anyway.

i really don't care about filtering players, checking stats, or even playing flights, i just want one server with one player. we'll figure that out, then it's b a l l s to the wall! (8
terrell

Previous

Return to Talk About It