Login problem

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Login problem

Postby KiwiDan on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:22 pm

Can someone tell me where im going wrong... I cant get to the tournaments screen (in game) to start a tourney. At the Login screen, when i click on 'OK' it goes throuh the process of...'Detecting proxy, Connecting' etc but then takes me back to the Login screen! Ive tried registering on the test site and running Marks new program links but still the same problem. Im not really tech minded so could someone tell me where im going wrong please. Didnt have this problem with LSPN before Christmas :?
Learn from everything you do and aim for perfection. Dan.
KiwiDan

Postby terrell on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:12 pm

terrell

Postby Ron Kiwi on Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:16 pm

Maybe its only Kiwis that can't login.
I have been trying off and on for months to get logged in as Ron Kiwi but the Links tour will not accept my password and I :?: can get no further.
If I click join the tour, I get through okay ro the forum, so I am using the right password. :?:
Can anyone help me to start playing gilf again on this tour?

Thanks

Ron Kiwi
Ron Kiwi

Re: Log In Problem

Postby KCJammer on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:19 pm

Ron Kiwi wrote:Maybe its only Kiwis that can't login.
I have been trying off and on for months to get logged in as Ron Kiwi but the Links tour will not accept my password and I :?: can get no further.
If I click join the tour, I get through okay ro the forum, so I am using the right password. :?:
Can anyone help me to start playing gilf again on this tour?

From the sticky at the top of this forum ...
DavidCass wrote:Names must be at least 5 characters long with no spaces.

You will want to post a name change request in that thread.

Lots of luck ... :wink:
KCJammer

Postby Freefaller on Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:01 am

Actually Ron (no offense KC) posting a name change req isn't going to work. Unfortunately the guy who could change your name hasn't been around in two and a half months. What you can do is simply re-register and create a second ID, this time using RonKiwi. Don't use the same e-mail as your old ID, either make up a new one (that used to work here) or go out and get a new e-mail and use it. Good luck
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby Warrior on Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:01 pm

Freefaller wrote:Actually Ron (no offense KC) posting a name change req isn't going to work. Unfortunately the guy who could change your name hasn't been around in two and a half months. What you can do is simply re-register and create a second ID, this time using RonKiwi. Don't use the same e-mail as your old ID, either make up a new one (that used to work here) or go out and get a new e-mail and use it. Good luck

:P
Thanks a lot for your help.
I have finally been able to get logged in. Yes a new name, password and email address has done the trick.
Ron
Warrior

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:17 am

Freefaller wrote:Actually Ron (no offense KC) posting a name change req isn't going to work. Unfortunately the guy who could change your name hasn't been around in two and a half months. What you can do is simply re-register and create a second ID, this time using RonKiwi. Don't use the same e-mail as your old ID, either make up a new one (that used to work here) or go out and get a new e-mail and use it. Good luck

actually Free, Mark has given me the rights to make changes like this. so if anyone see's a similar post, please have them contact me~
thx
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby terrell on Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:26 am

BruceBo wrote:actually Free, Mark has given me the rights to make changes like this. so if anyone see's a similar post, please have them contact me~
thx

terrific. does that mean you respond to requests from this thread:

http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=680

or would you prefer pm's?
terrell

Postby Freefaller on Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:32 am

Sorry Bruce, didn't know. I assumed since no one was responding to the thread Terrel provided no one was doing it. Will do for next time.
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:34 am

terrell wrote:
BruceBo wrote:actually Free, Mark has given me the rights to make changes like this. so if anyone see's a similar post, please have them contact me~
thx

terrific. does that mean you respond to requests from this thread:

http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=680

or would you prefer pm's?

i'm more likely to respnd to a PM than 'stumble' across the occaisional request.
if i do find such, i'll comment there and then so you know i've done it.
thx Terrell~
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Return to Talk About It