I want to make the big money ...

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby terrell on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:17 pm

yes i did.
terrell

Postby tryandtyoneon on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:33 pm

terrell wrote:yes i did.

No prob.......I need to time it though for my report to Mark......Ya gotta have documentation for everything these days......... :wink:
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Re: I want to make the big money ...

Postby Westview on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:37 pm

ZakhariaBrend wrote:Hi all!

Prompt please business rates on studying the market forex, please recommend, who knows and studied itself.
A difficult theme for me, but very interesting.

Bye

-----------------------------------------------
See my portal - http://www.allroe.info

I have no idea what this guy is talking about. Lol!
Nothing can escape the law of Karma
Westview

Postby terrell on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:44 pm

Westview wrote:I have no idea what this guy is talking about. Lol!

that's the whole idea, jim. gibberish. makes unsuspecting souls click the link.

tryandtyoneon wrote:No prob.......I need to time it though for my report to Mark......Ya gotta have documentation for everything these days......... :wink:

murray, murray, murray. what is this hard on for administrator types? first, cute, fuzzy, cuddly ernie. now bruce. i'm the absolute first to go up to the meanest, ugliest, smelliest sasquatch, and tell 'em exactly what i think. i tell you that so you know i'm the least likely brown-nosing type on the planet. but bruce has done a heckuva job. way better than i would have done (punch first, listen later). maybe we should start something like administrator for a month. then all of us that liked to pound on these overpaid, underworked admins would get a taste of what it's like (leave me out, i know i'd s u c k at it).
terrell

Postby tryandtyoneon on Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:22 pm

terrell wrote:
Westview wrote:I have no idea what this guy is talking about. Lol!

that's the whole idea, jim. gibberish. makes unsuspecting souls click the link.

tryandtyoneon wrote:No prob.......I need to time it though for my report to Mark......Ya gotta have documentation for everything these days......... :wink:

murray, murray, murray. what is this hard on for administrator types? first, cute, fuzzy, cuddly ernie. now bruce. i'm the absolute first to go up to the meanest, ugliest, smelliest sasquatch, and tell 'em exactly what i think. i tell you that so you know i'm the least likely brown-nosing type on the planet. but bruce has done a heckuva job. way better than i would have done (punch first, listen later). maybe we should start something like administrator for a month. then all of us that liked to pound on these overpaid, underworked admins would get a taste of what it's like (leave me out, i know i'd s u c k at it).

I whole heartily agree he's doing a fine job......But it is..... just him. Me thinks he could use a hand.......As for the Woody about mods, ya musta missed the wink at the end, totally funnin' with the last post.......I've never had a problem with what/who/how/where or why he does, just how often.

Some of the spams have remained longer than is healthy, then you go post a reply about pm'ing him, I click to make sure, the wife walks in, then out immediately..... muttering something about "Golf my ass"
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby terrell on Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:33 pm

lol. women, can't live with 'em, can't...live with 'em.
terrell

Postby KCJammer on Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:53 pm

tryandtyoneon wrote:..... muttering something about "Golf my ass"

now that's funny. LOL ... thanks Murray!
KCJammer

Postby Bruce Bo on Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:33 pm

tryandtyoneon wrote:
I whole heartily agree he's doing a fine job......But it is..... just him. Me thinks he could use a hand.......As for the Woody about mods, ya musta missed the wink at the end, totally funnin' with the last post.......I've never had a problem with what/who/how/where or why he does, just how often.

Some of the spams have remained longer than is healthy, then you go post a reply about pm'ing him, I click to make sure, the wife walks in, then out immediately..... muttering something about "Golf my ass"

ahh so the truth comes out! you're blaming me, for your inability to refrain from clicking on obvious 'sites' that have nothing to do with golf~ well i'll sleep better knowing the truth :) i've been blamed for worse - and more accurately too :D

keep me posted Murray, but lets not make it personal ~ cooL?
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby HTP_ErnieB on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:35 pm

terrell wrote:... first, cute, fuzzy, cuddly ernie.....

This forum has reach an adequate enough low without you further sullying its' reputation by trying to include me in your perverse little love triangle... :roll:
HTP_ErnieB

Return to Talk About It