Multiplayer

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Multiplayer

Postby Giller on Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:06 pm

Is anyone playing any of these tournaments in multiplayer mode? Is it still available?
Not playing on a team in the online tours these days I don't get to play much with others. So, anyone looking to tee it up in champ (1.05) let me know. I'm usually available to play most weeknights between 6 and 11 EST.

Giller.
Giller

Re: Multiplayer

Postby canuck on Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:15 pm

Giller wrote:Is anyone playing any of these tournaments in multiplayer mode? Is it still available?
Not playing on a team in the online tours these days I don't get to play much with others. So, anyone looking to tee it up in champ (1.05) let me know. I'm usually available to play most weeknights between 6 and 11 EST.

Giller.
i havent tryed multi player mode with the tour. but i can give it a go. im in match maker a lot so gimmie a holler there. im a west coaster PST.
chris
canuck

Postby LarryK on Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:20 pm

I play multiplayer on this tour with a friend almost all the time. It works well.
LarryK

Postby OlderThanDirt on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:10 am

LarryK wrote:I play multiplayer on this tour with a friend almost all the time. It works well.

You have a friend, Larry? :lol:
OlderThanDirt

Postby OHNONO on Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:32 am

Count me in Larry ....... Thats 2 !! :D
OHNONO

Postby LarryK on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:15 am

Hey there Chris and Ole. Long time no see. Good to hear from you. Yeah, Chris, wonders never cease. :mrgreen:
LarryK

Postby OlderThanDirt on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:25 pm

Yep, still lurking about. I miss our funners, my friend :wink:, and with you also, Ole.
Send me a pm if you ever need another duffer. After 11pm pst is best.

Simon is still around also. I see him posting in Sailing Anarchy site all the time.

btw: I'll be joining your 60+ club in a little over a month so probably need to change my moniker. Since 'fiftysomething' had a double meaning...ie: my scores as well as my age, I don't think I want to go to "SixtySomething" ...unless I only play elite....lol. I'm thinkin' maybe "OldBastage"....whatcha think??? :lol:
OlderThanDirt

Return to Talk About It