yes, pm'd bruce.
terrell

Postby tryandtyoneon on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:29 am

............hmmmmmm............about the 3rd moderator
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby Bruce Bo on Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:37 am

tryandtyoneon wrote:............hmmmmmm............about the 3rd moderator

geez Ty... it came in at 3am... Terrell PM'd me at 6... i do like to sleep SOMETIME.. can you cut me a little slack? its 3degrees here and i was all snuggly...

does this really upset your balance so much that you need to start my day with critisism?....
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby terrell on Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:55 am

and murray calls me grumpy. or was that stinky? hey! that's the kind of thing that could stick with a guy!
terrell

Postby Crissy on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:15 am

Bruce is a site site Administrator now, thats almost like being the President of a small country. lol

Crissy
Crissy

Postby Bruce Bo on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:18 am

Crissy wrote:Bruce is a site site Administrator now, thats almost like being the President of a small country. lol

Crissy

Crissy! long time no hear from~ nice to see you again. well the site admin position came open, and with all the" hands on" teaching you supplied me with i felt quallified to apply ;)

seriously, your help has made the transition an easy one! thanks much :)
bruce
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby Crissy on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:29 am

BruceBo wrote:Crissy

Crissy! long time no hear from~ nice to see you again. well the site admin position came open, and with all the" hands on" teaching you supplied me with i felt quallified to apply ;)

seriously, your help has made the transition an easy one! thanks much :)
bruce

I was just being a pest and bugging you. lol You make a fine Administrator, you have not been corrupted. lol And the other stuff your more then welcome, I am sure you will be teaching me a thing or two in no time at all.

Crissy
Crissy

Postby Freefaller on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:27 am

[quote="tryandtyoneonabout the 3rd moderator[/quote]
Who's the 2nd one? lol
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby Maximus on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:07 am

BruceBo wrote:

geez Ty... it came in at 3am... Terrell PM'd me at 6... i do like to sleep SOMETIME.. can you cut me a little slack? its 3degrees here and i was all snuggly...

Bruce,

I wouldn't worry about it. You seem to get to them fairly quickly. Spam does bother some people but it's no big deal to me. I get plenty of it in my mail but it's a simple task to delete them by hitting one button. I think most can tell a spam post by the title and pass it by. If I make a mistake and click on it it's very easy to hit the back button and go on to another post. Just my two cents.

Max
Maximus

Postby tryandtyoneon on Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:23 pm

BruceBo wrote:
tryandtyoneon wrote:............hmmmmmm............about the 3rd moderator

does this really upset your balance so much that you need to start my day with critisism?....

Take a big yellow pill Bruce....or 2 red ones......Only critisism here should go to Mark, for thinking spammers are under control......If it was you that lead him to believe that, then you can take the flak....Another pair of eyes wouldn't hurt........Terrells's maybe, seeing as how it's him that sees most of them first.

But who doesn't want to see a nice set of balls placed inside a [censored] with big [censored]
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby terrell on Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:05 pm

tryandtyoneon wrote:But who doesn't want to see a nice set of [censored] placed inside a [censored] with big [censored]

there's definitely some points there somewhere. lol
terrell

Return to Talk About It