Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

How to submit a course....

Postby ds3224 on Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi, does anyone know how to submit a course to the course list? Thanks, Parman
ds3224

Postby terrell on Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:03 pm

terrell

Postby KCJammer on Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:04 pm

Warren Peters is in charge of adding new courses.

PM Tresclub
KCJammer

Postby kracken on Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:25 pm

Hey Warren, give up 2K1 players a break and give some new courses to play, Pleassse :lol:
Kracken
kracken

Postby Tresclub on Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:48 pm

kracken wrote:Hey Warren, give up 2K1 players a break and give some new courses to play, Pleassse :lol:

Hey kracken, Got any courses in mind?
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby kracken on Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:48 am

Thanks Warren,

How about the following all 2K1 versions:

Kapalua Plantation
Muirfield Village Golf Club
Robert Trent Jones G.T. Judge
Torrey Pines-South Course (LS)

Thanks again for any help :)
Kracken
kracken

Postby Tresclub on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:37 am

kracken wrote:Thanks Warren,

Kapalua Plantation

hmmm, Not sure about 2k1 versions. I'll have to look around, see if I still have any of these older versions.
In any case, I'll forward your request on to Mark. Thanks for the RX's.
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby KCJammer on Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:43 pm

Chuck Clark's Torrey South is 2K1 and is available here.

And, there is a 2K1 version of Muirfield Village by Kevin Hill available here.
Last edited by KCJammer on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KCJammer

L2k1 courses good for listing

Postby garfran on Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:05 pm

I have two very well designed courses I would like to see added for L2k1. "Hop Farm Golf Course" and "Hills Course at Palmetto Dunes". While these are relatively old courses, to my mind they are much more interesting to play than some of those already on the list. They both feature very nice unique panos, enjoyable enviromental sounds and would be great additions to the list. Have recently completed rounds in both courses and thouroughly enjoyed them. They are both currently available in Links Corner.
garfran

Postby Tresclub on Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:37 pm

kracken wrote:Thanks Warren,

Kapalua Plantation

I sent your request to Mark, and got this reply:

"The 2k1 versions of those courses are already in the database and set up as alternates. All 2k1 players have to do is set up a tourney using the version in the list and they should be able to play."
Tresclub

Re: L2k1 courses good for listing

Postby Tresclub on Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:44 pm

garfran wrote:I have two very well designed courses I would like to see added for L2k1. "Hop Farm Golf Course" and "Hills Course at Palmetto Dunes"...

The Palmetto Dunes course has already been added, and I will see about getting the Hop Farm course added. Thanks for the RX's.
Tresclub

Re: L2k1 courses good for listing

Postby terrell on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:17 pm

Tresclub wrote:The Palmetto Dunes course has already been added, and I will see about getting the Hop Farm course added. Thanks for the RX's.

warren, what's your criteria for adding courses? are you going to add them all, or is there an evaluation procedure in place for determining? have you added all the courses the membership here suggested months ago?

i know i'm sounding like a b u t t, but if obscure courses are taking up your time, and the courses that were voted on here are falling by the wayside, something's wrong with the system, and someone has to say something.
terrell

Postby KCJammer on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:45 pm

Terrell makes a valid point. Hopefully we're not overlooking any of the courses that we voted upon at the previous tour site.

On another note, I'd like to recommend the inclusion of Chuck Clark's Torrey Pines South Course. I realize we have the MS version in the tournament course list, but wouldn't we all agree that the APCD-designed renderings of the legacy courses have all been, to this point, superior to their MS counterparts?

Oh, by the way ... for what it's worth, Chuck has already begun work on a 2K3 version of TP South. :!:
KCJammer

Postby Tresclub on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:56 pm

T and KC, I don't know anything about a course vote at the "previous tour site", sorry. Mark sent me Larry Warilow's "Wish List", and Bruce Muench's "MOD Friendly Courses". I have been working alphabetically off these two lists. btw... Torrey Pines South 2002 is on the list of courses to be added.
Tresclub

Postby terrell on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:18 pm

Tresclub wrote:T and KC, I don't know anything about a course vote at the "previous tour site", sorry. Mark sent me Larry Warilow's "Wish List", and Bruce Muench's "MOD Friendly Courses". I have been working alphabetically off these two lists.

aha! that's good enough for me. just asking.
terrell

Next

Return to Talk About It