terrell

Postby SteveFr on Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:55 am

terrell wrote:wfm

Yeah, back up now, but I missed the deadline. C'est la vie
SteveFr

Courses not recognized

Postby cobbs on Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:56 am

I need some help.
I ran the new script for LSTour_LSPN and there were no games there to play so I ran the LSTour_ColorShift script to go back to the BETA site.
I started Links 2003, got to the tournaments page, selected the Amateur Mayhem tournament, it started to load and then a message came up saying that It found no compatible courses. The Ocean Course at Cabo del Sol etc. All the courses are right in the folder where they should be.
Everything worked fine until I ran the new script. Now I can't play any tournaments :evil: because it doesn't see any of my courses. Any help would be appreciated.

cobbs

Postby Freefaller on Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:15 pm

Cobbs, what's the address showing in your Links 2K3 registry server?
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby SteveFr on Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:54 pm

cobbs, when you say you ran the Colorshift script to go back to the beta site do you mean you ran a file that you already had from the beta tour site. If I remember correctly others have had the same problem.

You should try the installer from this site available from the 'testing tournaments' section, I think it is different to the file originally made available on the tour site and needs to be used after running the LSPN server installer
SteveFr

Postby tryandtyoneon on Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:56 pm

SteveFr wrote:cobbs, when you say you ran the Colorshift script to go back to the beta site do you mean you ran a file that you already had from the beta tour site. If I remember correctly others have had the same problem.

You should try the installer from this site available from the 'testing tournaments' section, I think it is different to the file originally made available on the tour site and needs to be used after running the LSPN server installer

100 % correct Steve, I gave him the link in the old forum, he asked the same question there
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby cobbs on Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:21 am

Thanks for the help, I ran the new script and all is well again :lol:
cobbs

Previous

Return to Talk About It