A First

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

A First

Postby RoyHiggi on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:47 am

I've been hoping to do it sometime but I just got a hole in one with a 3rd shot on a par 3! :shock: Needed it to as it was early in the round and I had already had a bogey :oops:
RoyHiggi

Re: A First

Postby JackRussellTerror on Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:23 pm

RoyHiggi wrote:I've been hoping to do it sometime but I just got a hole in one with a 3rd shot on a par 3! :shock: Needed it to as it was early in the round and I had already had a bogey :oops:

its early in the morning and am still trying to work it out :? .......... you hit OB ? and then chose to rehit and you holed out ?
https://www.youtube.com/@rob262
https://webcamsydney.com/
Rob
the Links Tour 1998 ------> 2024 --------->
"mmmmmmm ......birdie num num !"
JackRussellTerror

Re: A First

Postby RoyHiggi on Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:41 pm

JackRussellTerror wrote:
RoyHiggi wrote:I've been hoping to do it sometime but I just got a hole in one with a 3rd shot on a par 3! :shock: Needed it to as it was early in the round and I had already had a bogey :oops:

its early in the morning and am still trying to work it out :? .......... you hit OB ? and then chose to rehit and you holed out ?

Pulled the T shot left into the water and initially looked for a drop but the best on offer was in a bad place in the rough and I think downhill lies only over water ( it didnt go straight back towards the T ) Decent chance of not getting over the wayer with a miss snap again so I figured the best chance of a 4 was back to the T and this time hit the snap :lol: Could have been any number if I had missed left again :shock:
RoyHiggi

Return to Talk About It